I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

But don't EVER try to tell me that I should not support my country, you freaks.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

Great post & agree 100% - Rangers & Scotland FOREVER !!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are praising the sfa 11, I would support my country at netball but the line has been drawn. You feel free to support O'Regan and his team of Rangers haters. As I stated m8, Rangers 1st 2nd and 3rd, away you go and support our enemy's, no wonder our support is divided, you keep taking it up the arse and run back and support the likes of Strachan who was manager off the bheastswhen we were forced to play I think it was 7 games in 18 days. can I suggest, Blackman redemption that you take the tour to Japan the sfa and Celtic forgot all about.... do not question me m8, I know where my loyalty a lie. Do you?

I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

But don't EVER try to tell me that I should not support my country, you freaks.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

That was different days though, back when the SFA didn't try to kill us off and when the fanbase wasn't Rangers hating, national anthem booing bastards.

Times change, sometimes for the worst.

Any Rangers fan that wants to support Scotland, fine, it's when those people on their high horse start moaning calling the ones that don't tim-like and they are not true Scotsmen that's when the arguments start.

I support Scotland at rugby, Andy Murray playing tennis etc ... so what the fuck gives the Scottish National football team a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism ?

I think Blackman redemption, you should wear a Scotland top to the next home game? Show your support for the sfa 11 at Ibrox among fellow supporters, Why don't you put Regan with the number 5, just to remind us how many titles they tried to steal illegally. Now run along and get tickets for the next home match at Hampden.....

So its daft if I dont want to sit and listen to anti britsh and anti monarch bile from the tartan army, but if I dont want to hear it from the tarriers its completely understandable? Bit of a contradiction there

That is such a poor argument Gogzy - that is like saying Rangers were mismanaged ( some say still are) and stop caring about or Supporting Rangers based on the leadership of the club. Poor from you IMHO

It's not an argument at all.

It's the way I feel. I am not stopping you supporting them mate, and i really don't think any less of anyone that does.

EDIT: I am sure there have been plenty people in the past and present that have stayed away from Ibrox because they are unhappy at the management or owners. I don't see this as much different from that.

That was different days though, back when the SFA didn't try to kill us off and when the fanbase wasn't Rangers, national anthem booing bastards.

Times change, sometimes for the worst.

Any Rangers fan that wants to support Scotland, fine, it's when those people on their high horse start moaning calling the ones that don't tim-like and they are not true Scotsmen that's when the arguments start.

I support Scotland at rugby, Andy Murray playing tennis etc ... so what the fuck gives the Scottish National football team a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism ?

You've gotten on your high horse and stated that any Rangers fan who chooses to support Scotland isn't a real Rangers fan in your eyes. How is that different?

Hate the SFA

Can't stand the tartan 'army'

LOVE Scotland - My Country and will always support them.

Sums up my stance on this issue perfectly.

Although I will never again attend a Scotland game, the pub or my armchair will suit me just fine.

I don't think I could last 90 mins in amongst the tartan trannies listening to their bile, I have a recurring nightmare where I arrive at my seat at Hampden to find sitting next to me a Doric accented bay city rollers fanboy.

as soon as I hear the words "furryboots yi fae" leave his lips something in my head just snaps and I rag doll him down the terracing adding a few boots here and there just to help him down the stairs.

The police and stewards finally catch up with me just as I'm throwing his carcass onto the running track and I'm led away to spend the next 6 months as a guest of the prison service.

Did I say nightmare ?

sometimes I think it would be worth it.

You've gotten on your high horse and stated that any Rangers fan who chooses to support Scotland isn't a real Rangers fan in your eyes. How is that different?

What you on about? that's a lie ya junkie cunt and you know it

I said anyone that picks Scotland OVER Rangers ... you know that thread "Scotland or Rangers" ... is less of a Rangers fan ... facts straight cuntbaws

What you on about? that's a lie ya junkie cunt and you know it

I said anyone that picks Scotland OVER Rangers ... you know that thread "Scotland or Rangers" ... is less of a Rangers fan ... facts straight cuntbaws

Good Lord, my man, calm down. What kind of way is that to speak to anyone?

Apologies for getting my facts wrong, it happens to the best of us.

Freaks? :lol:

You sound like a sad wee geeky virgin.

For the record, I'm a proud Scot, love Scotland as a country, love the United Kindom it's part of. I fucking hate the Scottish national team and I fucking hate international football and everything connected to it. Glad I could help.