Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

Just fuck off ya wank

We r not interested in ur faggot lifestyle

Seems like your a lonely wee fud

Eat shit and die

Arse cancer for you

You sound like a really nice person. It's great to have people like you in here who have such limitless debating skills and boundless levels of intelligence. A real gem.

The OP did bring up some good points but ruined it by going on a John Brown rant.

Internet forums are always the same you tend to have a group of head strong personality who speak a lot and in general know what they are talking about before they post and are good at arguing and making their point and in general set the tone/opinion off the forum, you have others who like to buck the trend and have different views who aren't slow in making their point but get respect because like the first set they know what they are talking about, you get a group who also like to buck the trend but haven't got a fukking clue about anything and just shout away with the last group being made up off the undecided who look at points made and in general toddle along.

I have been in many forum even a fishkeeping forum and it's always the same.

Just fuck off ya wank

We r not interested in ur faggot lifestyle

Seems like your a lonely wee fud

Eat shit and die

Arse cancer for you

That is completely uncalled for :( ranting is one thing, wishing someone cancer is just heinous considering what Sandy Jardine is fighting at present.

Honest to goodness shameful.

But i never contradicted myself, are you The Dude's alias?

Maybe you should read the op again and you might understand.

It's up to you whether you take advice or ignore it.

I choose to ignore yours.

But you did contradict yourself, that was sort of the point.

Look ffs lighten up. Followed the thread since op and from an opening point on fans groups, RST etc which imo had some merit, it then descended into child abuse, N.I terror groups and direct attacks on fellow bears. Then the needy "dude" goes on to give us the highlights of his quiet night in, after probably a very long day at his desk. I mean this guy must be uber cool, he's listening to the new Arctic Monkeys album right now! Also, is it just me or does he come across as a bit of a Rangers hater? If my coarse, somewhat industrial language offended you, then I genuinely apologise as that was not my intent. However, the guy is a waste of skin.

Look ffs lighten up. Followed the thread since op and from an opening point on fans groups, RST etc which imo had some merit, it then descended into child abuse, N.I terror groups and direct attacks on fellow bears. Then the needy "dude" goes on to give us the highlights of his quiet night in, after probably a very long day at his desk. I mean this guy must be uber cool, he's listening to the new Arctic Monkeys album right now! Also, is it just me or does he come across as a bit of a Rangers hater? If my coarse, somewhat industrial language offended you, then I genuinely apologise as that was not my intent. However, the guy is a waste of skin.

You read this whole thread? That makes two of you. Grow a set.

There is a difference between holding them accountable and taking delight in it, as so many on here seem to. It's hilarious (read: disturbing) to see people claiming to be disgusted by Celtic's history of child abuse while crowing about how Alan Brazil's arsehole took a pounding. It actually seems like some bears are glad it happened because it gave them a stick to beat Celtic with (as if we ever needed another one). That is truly grim.

OP sounds like an attention-seeking dick. He's bang on the money with this one though.

We're all attention seeking on here. If you post and it recieves absolutely no attention whats the point in posting? I wanted to get a few things off my chest and have them discussed. 29 pages later, it's still being discussed. Success in my book.

Lighten up you say? Really? Okay then....

Apology accepted :)

@The Dude....stay cool dear :)