'McCoist is clueless'

TravelingWilBEARy

I've seen more than a few people describe our manager as such over the last year or so, seen it a few times again today after yet another win. Do people not realise how ridiculous that is? Look at what McCoist has achieved in the game as a player AND as a coach/assistant manager before coming out with such overly emotive, classless nonsense.

Who need's enemies when we have fans like this? It's pathetic.

Are you related ?

Ally done this, he done that...

Aye we know but we also know the way we are performing is going to see us get scudded by half decent teams.

Managers live and die by their management, not their past ties with the club.

Not good enough.

Aye we know but we also know the way we are performing is going to see us get scudded by half decent teams.

Not good enough.

Apparently not, going by what some reactionary, unpleasant, classless, permanently raging so-called fans post on here. Clueless? I ask you!

The language used to describe McCoist by people on here sometimes is shameful. I'm not convinced fully by Ally. He has his limitations, but has shown improvement this term, and hopefully can improve further.

Clueless? Nonsense. Too many impatient flappers about.

Im fucked off watching the shite that has been served up over the last few years and i don't see it getting any better. The buck stops with the manager, i cant wait until we get back to watching decent football. IMO we wont get it under Ally.

Its fucking boring, boring, boring.

That's got nothing to do with what I said.

Im fucked off watching the shite that has been served up over the last few years and i don't see it getting any better. The buck stops with the manager, i cant wait until we get back to watching decent football. IMO we wont get it under Ally.

Its fucking boring, boring, boring.

I think we have been playing some decent football. Not today but definitely at Ibrox. Cammy Bell is always looking to roll the ball out to one of the defenders and Black and Law are good players in midfield to keep possession.

Surely every Rangers supporter hopes he proves those who think he's "a useless, clueless manager" wrong...

Think we've seen enough to know it aint going to happen. Every Rangers supporter wanted Ally to be a great manager. He has had enough time, it aint going to happen imo. Im calling it like it is, fuck this its super ally legend thing. The guy is not bringing it as our club manager.

I've seen more than a few people describe our manager as such over the last year or so, seen it a few times again today after yet another win. Do people not realise how ridiculous that is? Look at what McCoist has achieved in the game as a player AND as a coach/assistant manager before coming out with such overly emotive, classless nonsense.

Who need's enemies when we have fans like this? It's pathetic.

(tu)

Not good enough.

Managers live and die by results and therefore Ally will be manager for a long time - I am sure we actually WON

The language used to describe McCoist by people on here sometimes is shameful. I'm not convinced fully by Ally. He has his limitations, but has shown improvement this term, and hopefully can improve further.

Clueless? Nonsense. Too many impatient flappers about.

he hasnt shown any improvement other than getting in better players, were still employing the wrong gameplan, picking the wrong players for the wrong positions

can you honestly see ally out thinking a team thats on level par with us, can you see us tactically outplaying opposition that we arent better than