This has to stop

legalbeagle

Before rushing into any judgements and going crazy with fixed opinions, think for a second about what is going on.

We are in the middle of a propaganda war. It is nasty and vicious. It is underhanded, filled with half-truths and unsubstantiated smears.

It is low on honesty, integrity and transparency.

And both sides are trying to win the propaganda war by using the fans as the battlefield, WE are the collateral damage.

To fans who would automatically jump to support the current Board - Ask yourself, did you think the day would come when the club would take legal action against fans for internet comments. If you think it could be justified given we are not sure what those comments are, then ask yourself, do you think it should be leaked to journalists and publicised on the club website?

To fans who would automatically jump to support the Murray/McColl group - Ask yourself, do you believe the way to do business is through the Daily Record and the BBC, through borderline half-truths, EGM requisitions, restricted meetings, demonstrations and divisive demonstrations?

To both sides - Ask yourself, do you really think your side are 100% clean, whiter than white and transparent? Ask yourself if this propaganda war is going to end with anything other than long-term divisions to our support?

I have become utterly disillusioned with the Leaders that surround our club now, utterly disillusioned with their tactics, utterly disillusioned with their lack of professionalism and my levels of doubt and cynicism have gone through the roof.

I have derided those who call for unity. Primarily because they usually call for unity behind the side they want to win the Boardroom. So it is ironic that I find myself almost doing the same, but here I am.

Unify - tell ALL of them that this is not good enough, tell ALL of them that we deserve and expect better.

The propaganda war must stop, and the professional business dealings and discussions should begin, and be maintained. I sincerely believe that the Bears who get into constant arguments on this site and others want the very best for our club, I don't believe that any of those factions fighting for control do.

If they did, would they be doing this to us?

Not wanting the current board in charge doesn't neccessarily make you pro mcoll and murray.

None of them are fit to run our great club.

True.

I'm now certain I don't want this board in charge, after that statement. Was genuinely unsure before, but at least I'm now certain that we need an alternative.

The mini men started it with all their lies etc. All the stooges are taking the fall now.

Very very true. This whole escalating series of dirty tricks started with mini and his minions. For them to be crying foul now is hypocritical in the extreme.

Have to agree - fan unity seems to be particularly difficult to achieve. Other Clubs fans seem to rally in a unified manner - Jambos, Pars, even dare I say it, rasellick back in the 90's.

Not sure whether this is due to the Scots Presbyterian mind-set in relation to distrusting heirarchies & dictatorships but now is surely the time to finally unite and let the Board know that we are unwilling to put up with any more of this never-ending soap opera.

I can't help but think the continuing cycle of leaks, statements and spinning are providing convenient smokescreens to distract the fans whilst the current custodians of our Club continue with their "activities" relatively unfettered. We surely cannot allow the Club to sleep walk into another insolvency crisis - that would be criminal.

Very very true. This whole escalating series of dirty tricks started with mini and his minions. For them to be crying foul now is hypocritical in the extreme.

funny thing is you won`t find Mini or McColl ( is he still involved ? ) being chased by the police. Only their gullible fools who do their dirty work.

Do not see any warring party looking good. Too much hostility from both sides. Wish we had a third alternative.

Let's see the audited accounts before anyone makes up their mind.

We need a good airing in public of all matters relating to RFC so roll on the AGM and audited accounts ASAP please!

I blame the social media, it gives any Tom, Dick or Harry the opportunity to carry out their own agenda, who want to become Internet hero's, who think they know better than everyone else.

The present board may be a lot of things but I'm sure they're not total idiots, let's wait for the facts.

If only social media had been around when the manky mob were going tits up

Have to agree - fan unity seems to be particularly difficult to achieve. Other Clubs fans seem to rally in a unified manner - Jambos, Pars, even dare I say it, rasellick back in the 90's.

Not sure whether this is due to the Scots Presbyterian mind-set in relation to distrusting heirarchies & dictatorships but now is surely the time to finally unite and let the Board know that we are unwilling to put up with any more of this never-ending soap opera.

I can't help but think the continuing cycle of leaks, statements and spinning are providing convenient smokescreens to distract the fans whilst the current custodians of our Club continue with their "activities" relatively unfettered. We surely cannot allow the Club to sleep walk into another insolvency crisis - that would be criminal.

Where did this come from? On what evidence do you base that sentence?

Where did this come from? On what evidence do you base that sentence?

Agree with JCDBigBear. Until the accounts are published surely we can't possibly believe these rumours until we see for ourselves what the accounts look like? The media loves to report bad news and will go to any lengths to sell papers, don't believe everything you read.

Spot on LB i have pretty much lost faith with all of them if Bill Ng or Bill Miller were to bid for Rangers now think they would find most supporters extremly receptive to their intentions, it is now a case of the board seem unfit to run Rangers, minico are unfit to run Rangers so we must hope somebody who is fit to run us steps up and plays.

Spot on LB i have pretty much lost faith with all of them if Bill Ng or Bill Miller were to bid for Rangers now think they would find most supporters extremly receptive to their intentions, it is now a case of the board seem unfit to run Rangers, minico are unfit to run Rangers so we must hope somebody who is fit to run us steps up and plays.

If no-one stepped up at the moment when we desperately needed the money...?