Peralta is a superb find

Boab

Ally & staff gets lots of criticism re scouting etc it seems but Peralta is a superb find indeed.

His work-rate is tremendous and his crossing is great on the right, though he may be better centrally overall. He could well become a fans favourite.

Some of his crosses are a bit hit and miss, and he had a corner today that didn't even pass the first man, but I like him a lot. Just wish he would cut out the theatrics. He goes down waving for help at times, makes me think he really is injured when he is not

I agree fully, had a conversation on the bus back from the game today about which players should be here when we get back to the top and everyone agreed that Peralta should definitely figure in our plans. Him along with Bell, Wallace, Tempelton (if he gets the finger out), McLeod and Law was the general consensus.

He's pretty average IMO. Final ball isn't great and he holds on to the ball too much!

Yeah you are right but let's look at the facts, he is in a foreign country, does not speak the language, just played his what 3rd competitive league game for Rangers, I see difference in his game every time he plays.

Ally & staff gets lots of criticism re scouting etc it seems but Peralta is a superb find indeed.

His work-rate is tremendous and his crossing is great on the right, though he may be better centrally overall. He could well become a fans favourite.

Marco Negri was an amazing find for 6 months!

We have had this lad for a month and you are getting passionate? Get real.