***The Official Ayr V Rangers Match Thread***

elephants stoned

I can understand the constant calls for the young team, would like to see more game time for Aird and McKay myself but it's a long season, they will get their chances, it's up to them to take them.

McKay has been excellent in the small amount of game time he has been given outperforming the senior players and the likes of Crawford yet he's still been bombed out of the squad anyway and not given another chance so if McKay is impressing yet not being given the chance then tell me what is he supposed to do.

Same team as 8-0. Is the game on TV?

It's on sky I'm sure. I've told the old dear that I'm not taking her out driving tomorrow as I want to see this one. We're not playing next week either because the Pars game is off until 6th November

McKay has been excellent in the small amount of game time he has been given outperforming the senior players and the likes of Crawford yet he's still been bombed out of the squad anyway and not given another chance so if McKay is impressing yet not being given the chance then tell me what is he supposed to do.

There have been plenty of times McKay has come on as an impact sub, the buzz that goes round the ground when he comes on tells you we think he is special, how many games has he started where you have to do a double take to see he is playing. McKay, Aird, and the rest of the guys need to show for 90 minutes not 15 - 20, to make themselves first names on the sheet.

There have been plenty of times McKay has come on as an impact sub, the buzz that goes round the ground when he comes on tells you we think he is special, how many games has he started where you have to do a double take to see he is playing. McKay, Aird, and the rest of the guys need to show for 90 minutes not 15 - 20, to make themselves first names on the sheet.

well they can't do that if they aren't getting the chance sure McKay is inconsistent but he is an 18 year old winger and he still managed to get more assists than any other Rangers player last season so what does that tell you about the older players, I don't see why last season inconsistency by the likes of Templeton, Shields, McCulloch etc... is completley ignored yet such a big deal is made of inconsistency from an 18 year old.

Once again everyone is ignoring Barrie McKay the boy should demand to leave McCoist will ruin him.

So,let me get this right.

Every single fan on here agrees he's not done enough to deserve a start but,cos Coisty's not playing him,he's being ruined by our manager?!?

Wow!

That's the team I would like to see mate, not the one i think will be playing, very happy Little is doing so well, but would love to see Clark get a run in the team as per above, i'm sure he'll get his chance though.

:7325:

It's a good team you've picked there, Would be good to see more of Clark.

Some complacency setting in here. Remember last seasons predictions we'd win every game ?

Agreed we are much better now, and playing at a different standard, but every games still there to be fought for. Also want to keep the respect for all these smaller clubs who have welcomed us without prejudice.

Saying that, we are on a good run so looking forward to another, hopefully comfortable victory.

Some complacency setting in here. Remember last seasons predictions we'd win every game ?

Agreed we are much better now, and playing at a different standard, but every games still there to be fought for. Also want to keep the respect for all these smaller clubs who have welcomed us without prejudice.

Saying that, we are on a good run so looking forward to another, hopefully comfortable victory.

I agree. We will have our odd slip up like every team. However I have backed us to win 4-0 today. So we will win comfortably :D