Accounts out this morning

Only 6 months amortisation for which will be charged in this year's accounts so would have minimal effect. Return to base and await instructions.

Right, so we'll break even then, if not, then I'll be disappointed, because you said we would. (tu)

There's been a lot paid out to buy buildings, Rangers Shop at the Airport etc.

Not going to pretend to be an expert on these but we were being told to wake up and that we were heading for Admin 2 and the board were filling their pockets with our cash bla bla.

I'm not one of the 'board out now' loyal but to an extent has it not been proven that some board members have been doing this?

Imran Ahmed, the 100% bonus culture for something that is a certainty and also something about something lending £2 million to Rangers and charging a ridiculous interest rate?

I eagerly await the sack the board patrols comments, especially North Rd.

Although anyone with a degree of impartiality towards the current board will be able to accept those results as a step in the right direction (if not fantastic, as expected) the ones with a set agenda will be all over it and the sack the board noises will get louder from the same small group!

The only issue I have so far is the wage bill for non-playing staff....seems very very high but I haven't seen a breakdown yet and may include pay offs to green and Ahmed....

All this accounts stuff confuses me, says overall loss of 14 mil but then a profit of 1.2 mil? Can anyone explain this in simple terms?

There are a lot of one-off costs in th first year accounts to do with aquirung the club - these costs do not occur again so what you are looking for is the underlying performance - that is the turnover against costs without the uff. So the overall loss is £14m but on operations its a wee profit.

Basically decent figures and in line with most expectations.

We knew we had lost 1m a month or approx 250k a month, these figures are just slightly higher than we expected. As I stated after Saturday they knew we wanted answers. Now we have them, these figures are not great but they could have been a lot lot worse. If the accounts were not as good the board would have delayed releasing them, 3 days after the fans stamped their feet and said enough was enough, the board have giving us it all in black and white, There will be certain parts we do not like, but overall I am happy, and glad they invested in wifi and the fact they bought the edminson suite.

I've just come over the Erskine Bridge - you should see the queue

The Sons of Struth are at the front, followed by 3 names, Furry, Greenslade, the RST, ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, the UB's, the Assembly and Spiers

The Samaritans have drafted people in from all over Scotland

Fuck going 'doon the water' on The Waverley today

Edit - there goes Delightful Dennis as well

ahhhhhh ,,,, so that's why the 45 minute delay on Gt Western Road this morning heading towards the Erskine :)

Being touted on Twitter that our staff costs are 93% of our turnover.

Wage bill is £18 million, the same as under Whyte when we were in the SPL and challenging for the Champion's League.

Green earned not far off £1 million, Ally just over £800k

Stockbridge's bonuses were bigger than his wage.

From RST Twitter and their retweets.

Although anyone with a degree of impartiality towards the current board will be able to accept those results as a step in the right direction (if not fantastic, as expected) the ones with a set agenda will be all over it and the sack the board noises will get louder from the same small group!

The only issue I have so far is the wage bill for non-playing staff....seems very very high but I haven't seen a breakdown yet and may include pay offs to green and Ahmed....

The accusations of them robbing us blind and bringing us to the brink of administration again have been crushed.

Any level headed fan will see that (**puts tin hat on**)the board for all their flaws, have made progress in the rebuilding stages. Other than the non-playing wage bill I don't think the accounts are disappointing.

Well done the Rangers Board. The accounts come out 1st of October and not a single leak. The mole is dead.

Maybe the mole didn't leak them because it was good news

Meaning the mole is in minis camp, which would coincide with the pist on followfollow we seen about a month ago

I'm far from a expert but I am pretty sure not many companys make much of a profit in year 1.

Considering the year we have had , Taking into the facts that Rangers will hopefully never have a worse year in terms of sponsorships etc, and with 1 off payments such as edmiston house I am happy with the accounts.

There is always going to be a few issues, but these are issues that I back this board to take Rangers in the right direction.

Hopefully an end to all the childish in fighting and get back to enjoying the football.

Wage bill is £18 million, the same as under Whyte when we were in the SPL and challenging for the Champion's League.

I hope this is shite

Over £2 million, his benefit in kind was over £1 million 22% more than his wage. (tu)

They just can't get Green out their system

Not pretty figures, but we knew this was the most traumatic year in the club's history. But the worst is over with £11M in the bank and no debt. 2013/14 will be better though I don't know if we will return to overall profit.

But 146 non-player full time staff on over £10M wages averages out at nearly £69K per year is far too much. And CG taking a million in wages?! Also Imram Ahmed charged us £50K for a £200K loan ... thanks mate.

The report also confirms Ally's £750K salary.

I am no accountant, so what's this deferred tax of £7.8M and do Rangers pay VAT on ST sales if there is an operating loss?

Still not clear how the £35M was spent, but page 27 gives some breakdown?