Both teams to score and match result

scott_22

Sometimes do the both teams to score coupon, then came across the bet you can pick both teams to score and predict who will win the match , cracking prices they give you. My mate got one up at weekend , dunno how to post pic? He done Everton Man city , Bournemouth Milwall and Huddersfield Watford all scored and he picked who would win , £10 stake returned £890 maybe worth a tenner every week if paying out at that.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My workmate just told me it was on Twitter that hills have stopped this bet as someone won over 100k the other day. Is this true??

Fucking wankers. They ended the btts bet whilst they rejigged the odds. 5 games used to be nearly 66/1 when it first started

Here's my chat session

Julie: Welcome to Ladbrokes Live Chat. How may I help you?

david: Hi there have ladbrokes removed the results rush bet from their online service? Will it still be available in store?

Julie: I will be happy to look at that for you.

Julie: I am sorry the bet is on available for certain games.

david: So it won't be in the coupon format it usually was online?

david: has this changed for I store as well

david: In store*

Julie: The results rush bet is no longer available in store.

david: Ok

Not sure if they have stopped but someone won £141k then another £40k on a similar bet.

Ladbrokes are only offering selected games.

They all done this with the btts. It will go away, their odds compilers will slash the odds big time.

Was waiting for this to happen. Don't know how they could really slash the odds as it's already a double, and a hard one to pick at that.

You know them mate, if it's not profitable for them they'll end it/slash it.

I couldn't believe I put one if these on for a fiver and 4 games returned 2k :lol: never came up but for such low stakes I can't believe the bookies took the risk

You know them mate, if it's not profitable for them they'll end it/slash it.

I couldn't believe I put one if these on for a fiver and 4 games returned 2k :lol: never came up but for such low stakes I can't believe the bookies took the risk

You rarely see people putting more than £10 on them. Most are only £1 or £2. All it takes is one person to get one up to blow about 200 customers stakes out the window :lol: No profit at all for them.

You rarely see people putting more than £10 on them. Most are only £1 or £2. All it takes is one person to get one up to blow about 200 customers stakes out the window :lol: No profit at all for them.

I just couldn't believe the returns. Wee guy in my team put £1 on 7games and nearly fainted when it said 104k returns :lol:

He got 5 up and the other 2 he got the 2 teams to win but the other teams never scored.

It really surprised me they took such a big risk but then again it was the same with the btts bet when It first came out

Fucking wankers. They ended the btts bet whilst they rejigged the odds. 5 games used to be nearly 66/1 when it first started

Here's my chat session

Julie: Welcome to Ladbrokes Live Chat. How may I help you?

david: Hi there have ladbrokes removed the results rush bet from their online service? Will it still be available in store?

Julie: I will be happy to look at that for you.

Julie: I am sorry the bet is on available for certain games.

david: So it won't be in the coupon format it usually was online?

david: has this changed for I store as well

david: In store*

Julie: The results rush bet is no longer available in store.

david: Ok

I have noticed this to have one a couple no biggie not tried score and win is it any good

I just couldn't believe the returns. Wee guy in my team put £1 on 7games and nearly fainted when it said 104k returns :lol:

He got 5 up and the other 2 he got the 2 teams to win but the other teams never scored.

It really surprised me they took such a big risk but then again it was the same with the btts bet when It first came out

That's why a posted about it mate the odds were unreal my first one was paying 4k and it was two results that done me all teams scored