Turn Coats.

.Williamson.

You know the sort. They were Rangers at one point but Celtic the next or vice versa...

Anyone know of any?

I know this thread has been done quite a few times in the past but I like reading about these kinds of people. Never have or will understand how it happens but it's funny hearing about them all the same. I don't know of any personally but I do know of a few people that ditched supporting us when we got into shit and only watch English clubs now. Needless to say i'll be reminding them of this when they do eventually come crawling back. But aye, any stories? :sherlock:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a guy who drinks in the same pub as me who's nickname is 18 in a row. Was on the Celtc buses in the 60's and 70's now a "diehard" bluenose

The abuse must have been too much for him. That was a particularly bad period !!!

BJK

Two of my sisters, we were all raised to support Rangers by our father, one dated and married a Catholic and started to follow Celtic after that, she even went through the procedures to become a Catholic, another sister used to have posters and key-rings etc of Coisty and then all of a sudden she was a Celtic supporter. Haven't had contact with either of them for years!

4th Generation (As far as I am aware, it could be more.) Rangers fan

This changing of allegiance is alien to me, unless people see the light and start supporting Rangers.

I'd find it hard to take them serious aswell. Unless they decided it young.

This whole supporting Celtic and then changing to Rangers in later years is a naw from me.