Test for Paul Murray supporters

bawsburst

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if this "my dads bigger than your dad" stuff matters a jot.

Ultimately it comes down to trust. If you trust the current board vote them back in, if not, vote them out.

Despite his tax issues in RSA the one man who put a pot of cash into Rangers and asked for nothing in return is Dave King.

BB, you never answered my question on the other thread.

Would you want to lose another top successfull and rich business man (DK) due to PM?

No there would be nothing I could do about it, be far happier if everyone buried the hatchet and pulled together, there is only one cure for that.

Im not sure if this "my dads bigger than your dad" stuff matters a jot.

Ultimately it comes down to trust. If you trust the current board vote them back in, if not, vote them out.

Despite his tax issues in RSA the one man who put a pot of cash into Rangers and asked for nothing in return is Dave King.

FFS DK never put any money into Rangers. You seem the sort of chappie who wouldn't mind Stevie Wonder driving your bus. (tu)

It's not about CV's it's about who we can trust.

Whatever you say about Paul Murray, how could you possibly trust Stockbridge over him.

I don't think anyone is saying Murray is businessman of the year but he's part of a group who care a helluva lot more than Stockbridge n co.

It's not about CV's it's about who we can trust.

Whatever you say about Paul Murray, how could you possibly trust Stockbridge over him.

I don't think anyone is saying Murray is businessman of the year but he's part of a group who care a helluva lot more than Stockbridge n co.

Deflection at it's worst, (tu)

No there would be nothing I could do about it, be far happier if everyone buried the hatchet and pulled together, there is only one cure for that.

Fair comment. I think we all want stability and the sooner the better.

I'm not going to answer your opening thread as I'm not a PM cheerleader. He does bring disharmony to this forum which isn't a good thing.

Fair comment. I think we all want stability and the sooner the better.

I'm not going to answer your opening thread as I'm not a PM cheerleader. He does bring disharmony to this forum which isn't a good thing.

No probs, as for PM if someone can show he has the tools to do the job good and well, however I would lay money that no track record or CV will be forthcoming from his acolytes.

Simple answer about pm, if he loved the club as much as he claims then why didn't he buy shares in the IPO, along with everyone else, if he loves the club why ain't he been forthcoming with how he could benefit the club. I distrust him, he wants everything for nothing, also daily record or whatever paper says that dk said he only getting involved if pm brought back. Don't believe till the board or the man himself releases a statment. As only the other day, there was no statement to be released by dk. So believe what you all want without the actual facts to show

Let's be honest, this isn't about his CV.

You don't like Paul Murray and that's that.

Why should he like PM, the guy is a clown.

A diehard Rangers man?

Why didn't he speak out after previously admitting he had seen the books and accounts during the SDM era?

How many shares did he buy during the IPO?

If he is that eager to have a role at the club, why didn't he dig deep into his pockets and stump up the money when the club was there to be bought instead of fucking about and coming the cunt.

PM isn't wanted by the majority, most that do want him involved are part of a certain faction peddling certain individuals agenda's.

Now if DK wants PM on the board then that's unfortunate, because I would have happily accepted DK coming on board. If PM has to be part of the equation for that to happen then I'm sorry but I'd pass on DK to avoid that shyster PM getting anywhere near the board ever again!