After all this we should see resignations

Redsox1

After all this we should see resignations from the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Assembly and the Rangers Supporters Trust. Every one of them have been complacent in trying to hurt and damage our club.We need to wipe the slate clean of these people for the good of our support and start afresh.I hope the club itself start a supporters club which will do away with these factions that have done nothing but show up the fans. This is a time for unity of all fans behind one governing body.

After all this we should see resignations from the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Assembly and the Rangers Supporters Trust. Every one of them have been complacent in trying to hurt and damage our club.We need to wipe the slate clean of these people for the good of our support and start afresh.I hope the club itself start a supporters club which will do away with these factions that have done nothing but show up the fans. This is a time for unity of all fans behind one governing body.

Where did you copy and paste that from?

aye like they are gonna give up what little power they have left

bunch of self serving snakes that serve no one but themselves spits

If Rangers start one themselves who in their right mind would join any of the others ?

Official supporters club loyal for me. :7325:

Thanks mate ;)

Unless your Dingwall or any of the other leaders who pushed lies , you don`t need forgiven. You were just misinformed like so many others by just a few.

If we deal with the few we have a chance to have a united support.

Does anyone else think its funny that Mather knew all along that DK was coming back and has a meeting

with the groups ? Now he knows who all the main culprits are by face and not just by name.

He knew all along

Real fans have been writing to him about them

Along the lines of

Dear Craig

Them cunts don't speak for me.

Yours,

A real fan

Unless your Dingwall or any of the other leaders who pushed lies , you don`t need forgiven. You were just misinformed like so many others by just a few.

If we deal with the few we have a chance to have a united support.

TBH I just went with my gut feeling, but, after Kings statement, lets roll wae the AGM with Dave leading.

TBH I just went with my gut feeling, but, after Kings statement, lets roll wae the AGM with Dave leading.

maybe you thought it was your gut feeling but after all the mud / lies that have been told no wonder people went into meltdown over all this. People have had their minds messed with by individuals lying and there should be no forgiveness for those individuals.

aye like they are gonna give up what little power they have left

bunch of self serving snakes that serve no one but themselves spits

They never have or never will have any power over real Rangers fans....I have not a clue who the feck they all are in all honesty....and to be fair the majority of supporters on my bus would not have a clue..if I was stupid enough to ask them.Its all internet bunkhum to be honest... :unsure:

They never have or never will have any power over real Rangers fans....I have not a clue who the feck they all are in all honesty....and to be fair the majority of supporters on my bus would not have a clue..if I was stupid enough to ask them.Its all internet bunkhum to be honest... :unsure:

But they caused trouble.