***Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

Don't really think you can change too much assuming everyone is fit however I'd be inclined to play with more natural width as i feel in away games we really need to stretch teams and keep possession higher up the park instead of being as direct as we have been away from home!

Looking at the report from that game and yes, he did start that one, but he never scored. That was big Lee's hat-trick game and Little and Moshni got the others. If it remember rightly, the word was he didn't produce in that game, therefore, he should be given another chance as Little is not necessarily producing either.

Yes - I mixed it up with East Fife game.

I remember him scoring early tho, as traffic meant I got in right on kick off, was bursting so went for a leak & he'd scored before I got my zip down!

Bell; Foster, McCulloch, Mohsni, Smith; Black; Crawford, Law, Macleod; Little, Daly

Subs: Simonsen, Clark, Faure, Aird, Cribari, Templeton, Hutton.

Pretty pleased with that team i assume Peraltas also rested alng with Waldo, hope Aird and Clark get some time to shine and good to see Crawford in a more central position assuming thats a 4-1-3-2 formation.