The return of Martin Edward Bain

stfu

Whilst I am very happy with the statements released tonight I do however have one major concern.

That is the return of a certain Martin Edward Bain.

This man in my opinion has done some serious damage to our great club, a lot of which has been hidden by the media and not discussed.

This includes negotiating with Strathclyde's finest "not" to charge a certain manager of another club for racial and sectarian abuse.

Allowing most media outlets to have a free for all against our club and its supporters without defending them once in a court of law.

Vastly increasing his salary when our club had to downsize and reduce debt.

Forcing the sale of certain players and lying to them personally about it. (Pedro Mendes being just one example).

If Dave King returns there is a strong chance that this chancer will be making an appearance as well.

Whilst Craig Mather may have put the nail in one coffin we must always be very aware of another return of the living dead.

Please don't let this idiot ever get his feet under the table again.

Was never a fan of Bain the first time around. Off the park we went backwards when he was Chief Executive. He made absolutely no attempt to be creative and drive the business forward after SDM lost interest. We lost our way in the mid 2000s and although a lot of it was down to SDM Bain and others must carry the can for it as well.

Would not be happy if he returned to the fold.

While getting us into more debt brilliant.

By the time he left had played a part in bringing the debt from £32m to about £18m did he not? And all this whilst the bank wanted drastic costcutting which would have seen us undoubtedly 2nd best. Instead, we saved cash and won championships.Thats why I wouldn't be against his return. If others don't want him fair enough but at a time when we've just received great news from King I'm done arguing with fellow bluenoses for a while. Been arguing with loads of Celts today and what a blast from the past thats been! lol :)

The OP is asking a hypothetical question anyway. Lets just leave it at that..

no way this leach should be back at ibrox i no from someone who worked at the the club offices this so called man let the lurgun bigot of the hook when we had it on tape to stop the bad pr this is a true the person who told me i trust there is a lot of shit this man caused moon beams lackie

I must be missing something here, has he actually said that he wants Bain back? This looks like another rabble rousing thread to get fans to start biccering with each other.

It seems some are using Kings quote about private thoughts on who he would like to see on the board, as a springboard to cause yet more arguments. From P Murray to Bain we are being told DK wants them all when in fact he said nothing of the sort. Just more troublemaking from the vocal minority

It seems some are using Kings quote about private thoughts on who he would like to see on the board, as a springboard to cause yet more arguments. From P Murray to Bain we are being told DK wants them all when in fact he said nothing of the sort. Just more troublemaking from the vocal minority

I think you are spot on there. Sadly, it seems like some fans will never be happy with any outcome to this mess. I just want a board that can gain capital and use it wisely. I want them out the press, with their heads down and backing the club and not raking cash for themselves. This online faction is becoming tedious.

I happen to know that our new Chairman...............Dave King has already spoken with Bain about returning in some sort of capacity.

Please,......... all Bears try and stop this with all means at our disposal. This man did nothing for us in our past and never will in our future.

This includes negotiating with Strathclyde's finest "not" to charge a certain manager of another club for racial and sectarian abuse.

evidence please.

Allowing most media outlets to have a free for all against our club and its supporters without defending them once in a court of law.

Yes, trying to defend the Billy Boys song in court would have been a great success

Vastly increasing his salary when our club had to downsize and reduce debt.

The Board of Directors sets the Chief Executive's salary

Forcing the sale of certain players and lying to them personally about it. (Pedro Mendes being just one example).

evidence please.

If Dave King returns there is a strong chance that this chancer will be making an appearance as well.

Is this Jack's latest pr spin against King?