Hearts fans

DMR62

Don't know if this is an old topic, but WTF happened to these guys attitude to our club?

I remember many years ago living out East half a dozen of them would come on our bus to Ibrox to support the Bears and have a good sash-up. Drinking along the PRW when we played them at Ibrox you'd find them in every pub talking to Bears about our mutual loathing of the unwashed. If we do end up playing them in the Championship what will the attitude be to Jambo's coming into Bears bars?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the years move on, some of their new age fans have not got a clue and believe everything they hear and read about us is true. And may i add just like some of our own fans.

Thats what I was aiming at TBH. The guys I knew in the 80's would've booted the latest batch up the shiter for some of the stuff they come out with.

Plenty of Jambos still have the old mind-set, its todays social media that turns them against us, all it needs is some of them to write a load of shite on the internet and they have their no brain followers....tail wagging the dog...a bit like some of the goings on in our forums.

Yes there was always a mutual respect among the Loyalist elements of our and their support but it's not always been lovey dovey, my auld man said that going to Tynecastle in the 70's was always eventful. When it comes to Football they are the enemy but that doesn't mean they have good Loyalists within their support still.

They seem to be getting their knickers in a twist over Dave King coming back to Rangers for some strange reason?

A lot of ranting about breaking rules and the like from them! The height of irony for a club that's £30,000,000 in debt right now and still not paid it's players wages from July of this year.

But lets not discuss them not paying players,tax or stealing money from the poppy fund cause the spfl/sfa are pure biased in favour of Rangers apparently???

Hearts are just a small insignificant club whose fans share similar views to our own regarding those unwashed bheggars. But if we're going to share allegiances with those who hate those terrorist scumbags we'd have afilliations with 90% of the world!

Social media and anonymous online forums exaggerate views and perceptions so much....you can never take anything you read online as a valid consensus of the views of a particular group or set of fans....although I do accept there is a degree of jealousy and hidden hatred that came out during our troubles, with many looking to have a kick when we were down, from all over that in some cases was unexpected and disappointing!

i dont understand why a fan of another scottish club would attend another rivals games. how many rangers fans are going to hearts games?

I used to go to Hearts games a lot before the shit hit the fan and the club showed their true colours to us

Used to be on their database for tickets to Celtic games

Been at some crackers including the night Lennon got slapped, Austin McCanns injury time screamer that more or less won us the league, wins at Piggery and the Scottish Cupmsemi against them when Beattie scored the penalty

Not any more tho

Tho I am still mates with a lot of them who are genuinely gutted at what their club did to is - the old Robbos crew

I still like hearts....fine little football club. Great city, brilliant stadium and a proud history. some of their fans are wanks but in general nothing but respect for that club. still want them to be liquidated and dumped in league 2 as punishment for being cunts though

I still like hearts....fine little football club. Great city, brilliant stadium and a proud history. some of their fans are wanks but in general nothing but respect for that club. still want them to be liquidated and dumped in league 2 as punishment for being cunts though

This post doesn't contradict itself at all.

I generally always wanted Hearts to win and do well so long as it did not hamper us in the league.I know that Hearts holding company is not/has not been liquidated yet but if they got even half of the hate we get they certainly would be more sympathetic.I believe there are some Jambos who still have a place for Rangers but they are far from vocal in their backing of us at least in the media.Hand on heart if they went through what we have/are going through they would have my backing.Romanov and Whyte ran the clubs very poorly and its us fans who have to bear the burden.For all the decent minded Jambos I do sympathise with you.If the hand of friendship was extended by Hearts during the administration and liquidation process they would probably get it back tenfold.So many chose to stick the boot in and it hurts more when its a club that should be an ally.Milan glorie and Linfield helped when needed and should they ever need help back they would get it.

Used to like seeing them do well, had a soft spot at one time, will never forget their "the h*** are going bust" chants at Ibrox in March 2012, Karma eh ? hope they disappear like the dodo, extinct, fuck them.

Can still hear those chants.

FUCK THEM!

Lets all laugh as they sink down the leagues.

Piss on them as they wither and die.

Really dont get this afinity with rival clubs.

If your not Rangers then you can fuck off.

Can still hear those chants.

FUCK THEM!

Lets all laugh as they sink down the leagues.

Piss on them as they wither and die.

Really dont get this afinity with rival clubs.

If your not Rangers then you can fuck off.

Will never forget those chants, bet they wish they never sang it now, fuck them, death to the bastards :party::hanged:

I couldn't give a feck about them. However, I used to watch any football when I was younger and my uncle took me watch thistle v hearts in the early 90's at firhill (no rangers game that night). Can still remember the hearts fans sashing it up big time. (I had my rangers top under my jacket and was right at the fence where the thistle fans were. they started slagging me for some reason and I unzipped my jacket a little and flashed my rangers top. They went nuts and the hearts fans around about could not understand why (they didn't see my top!). I can also remember going to tynecastle and hearing them belting out derrys walls