Should the fan-base receive clarity?

thehost

Is it not a minimum expectation that the internet based bear receive some level of clarity regarding the commercial experience of those fan leads who populate the airwaves giving lectures on what the fans should think and questioning listed PLC board members, dissecting accounts and generally offering business guru-like statements.

Would people take their views on merit if a little bio appeared beside their opinion?

For example

What sounds the most credible

Fans leader mark Dingwall.

Fanzine editor and tshirt seller Mark Dingwall

Or

Bright new internet and media sensation Chris Graham

Consultant Chris para ham whose last accounts showed cash in hand of £71

Son of Struth founder S chugg

Previously banned rangers fan s chugg

Not one, of the above listed, has a bloody clue about running a company, of any size. Apart from the size of their egos what qualifies them to provide anything other than an entirely uneducated diatribe.

Time for people to ask those who volunteer their opinions, on behalf of the fans. What actually qualifies you to make such a statement.

I wan't to wake up in the morning and hear/read about transfer targets, player interviews ect instead of who's trying to shaft us and who eat toast with CW 10 years ago plotting the biggest screwjob in football history.

Would be good go to games and just have the football to look at as well.

I would prefer if all these groups got together and tried to move forward in the same direction, I hear it being said all the time "they don't speak for me" but these guys speak for their members and they want to be heard.

I never have been a big fan of these groups who demand this, that and the next thing and I nearly pished myself laughing when the UB started throwing their demands about a few weeks back but people can only go on the info put in front off them and looking at it what's there doesn't make good reading, we have a manager who is being paid way over what he should be for the level he is playing at, we have a board who earn good money and awarded themselves a nice bonus for winning Div3 and no doubt they will get a bigger bonus as we move up the leagues and throw in other things like Imran demanding £500.000 from us, he says he will invest it back into Rangers but I will believe it when I see it.

It has come to a point where you don't know who to trust and who to avoid, who has the best interest of the club at heart and isn't trying to line their pockets or get a big ego boost.

Until we have 1 man in charge of Rangers leading the club in the right direction the fukk knows.

I would prefer if all these groups got together and tried to move forward in the same direction, I hear it being said all the time "they don't speak for me" but these guys speak for their members and they want to be heard.

I never have been a big fan of these groups who demand this, that and the next thing and I nearly pished myself laughing when the UB started throwing their demands about a few weeks back but people can only go on the info put in front off them and looking at it what's there doesn't make good reading, we have a manager who is being paid way over what he should be for the level he is playing at, we have a board who earn good money and awarded themselves a nice bonus for winning Div3 and no doubt they will get a bigger bonus as we move up the leagues and throw in other things like Imran demanding £500.000 from us, he says he will invest it back into Rangers but I will believe it when I see it.

It has come to a point where you don't know who to trust and who to avoid, who has the best interest of the club at heart and isn't trying to line their pockets or get a big ego boost.

Until we have 1 man in charge of Rangers leading the club in the right direction the fukk knows.

Speak for what members?

RST punt out press releases after a few folk read it, the other two are worse.

They represent no one and their spokesmen are not even petty officers far less captains of industry.