Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Add Battlefield 4 to that list mate.

A game like The Division has as much, if not more, potential to be a disaster than a successful release.

Didn't play current gen BF4 but head horrible things.

It will be worth the wait if we get better games.

what is the standard of the free games on ps plus?

So far it's just been indie games like Resogun, Contrast(no longer available) and Don't Starve. Resogun is oddly addicting though

Given it's only been out for just over a month we can't expect blockbuster titles just yet. The first big title will probably be Drive Club PS+ edition.. which is a cut back version of Drive Club. I also expect Knack will be free before the end of this year!

you have to keep the ps3 copy

Cheers, going to get FIFA and torn between killzone and battlefield. I've had the first couple of killzone games but never owned battlefield, probably get bf though looks amazing i'm not wanting to spunk money out on games for the sake of it just now i'd rather wait there are a few games out soon I like the look of

Anybody else experiencing the rubber on top of their analogue sticks coming off bit by bit? Annoying me. I've had this since launch but played it sparingly - not good enough IMO.

Yeah my left stick is wearing away and looks dented already.

Anybody else experiencing the rubber on top of their analogue sticks coming off bit by bit? Annoying me. I've had this since launch but played it sparingly - not good enough IMO.

The one in Argos Silverburn was fucked after a week, Get it sent back to Sony.