Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Signed up for it, is it any good so far? What games are available.

Performance has been great so far.. Responsive and no real video degradation. Obviously uour milage may vary based on your internet connection.. but on the whole my experience with PS Now is far more positive than OnLive.

Game selection is pretty limited at the moment.. only PS3 and PSN games. Some of the standouts..

- Wolf Among Us

- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

- Arkham City

- NBA 2K14

- Motorstorm Apocalypse

- Killzone 2

- Saints Row 3

- Dirt 3

- Beyond 2 souls

- Dead Space 3

- Dragons Dogma

- Sniper Elite

- F1 2013

As i said, pretty limited.. but it's not costing me anything so can't really complain!

What's the prices like for the games mate?

No idea, everything is free at the minute.

I'd imagine it won't be too different to the US prices though, which is $20 a month... So i'd guess it will be around £15 a month here. You can rent games without a sub, but from what I've heard it's a rip off. Most games are $3 for a 4 hour rental.. or $6 for a week.

No idea, everything is free at the minute.

I'd imagine it won't be too different to the US prices though, which is $20 a month... So i'd guess it will be around £15 a month here. You can rent games without a sub, but from what I've heard it's a rip off. Most games are $3 for a 4 hour rental.. or $6 for a week.

:lol: Sack that then.

Where?

Tesco Direct have a 2 for £80 deal at the minute.. however there's a £10 off code doing the rounds so you can get 2 games for £70.

Had a £4.50 clubcard voucher and got my staff discount to bring it down to £58.50. Batman itself is worth £58.. so pretty chuffed!

Tesco Direct have a 2 for £80 deal at the minute.. however there's a £10 off code doing the rounds so you can get 2 games for £70.

Had a £4.50 clubcard voucher and got my staff discount to bring it down to £58.50. Batman itself is worth £58.. so pretty chuffed!

Well in (tu)

Did anyone get Mortal Kombat? I'm really enjoying it, haven't went online with it yet. Mostly sticking to towers.

used to love mk growing up mate,had the first one on the mega drive,my mate had the snes and was raging that there was no blood on the snes :lol:

the new one does look good,but i've no got the time these days to learn all the moves,been watching people playing it online and i just know i'll get my arse handed to me.

I traded in GTA and got it for £22 so pretty happy with it. It's good to fire on for a bit and if you've got folk round.

There's just nothing else that is interesting me at the minute. I'm fucking desperate for Arkham Knight.

CDYVXkbW0AELXWO.png

A user has just sent us a retail poster for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 from a local retailer store. The poster has revealed that Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be available on Friday, November 6th, 2015. In addition, the poster has confirmed that users who preorder will get access to the Black Ops 3 beta.

The poster also says that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 beta will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It seems that this title will be only for next-gen and PC; last-gen has not been mentioned. A start and end date for the beta has not been confirmed on the poster. Once all the information does in fact go live, fans will be able to visit callofduty.com/beta for more information..the site is not yet live. New image of the poster has been revealed via Kotaku: