Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Looking to buy a new game.

I like big, open-world games and I've played enough GTA V at the moment, so I'm looking for a switch.

Any recommendations?

Assasins creed black flag. Halfway through unity and that's cracking as well now they've fixed all the bugs.

Also, do you need to have played the previous fallout games to make the most of 4?

Nope but I'd recommend picking up New Vegas if you can

Bargain at 8 quid

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fallout-New-Vegas-Ultimate-PS3/dp/B004Q7D9LK/ref=sr_1_1_twi_4_gam?ie=UTF8&qid=1433601858&sr=8-1&keywords=fallout+new+vegas+ultimate+edition

I didn't buy on release as I hated demo. Thought for £20 I would be safe. Will report back later! :D

Same here,bought it as I have been having withdrawals from not playing a fitbaw game for months. Was playing Seasons yesterday and could have honestly stabbed somebody,played a whole manner of games but football ones are still the only games that could make me do bad things :lol:

Same here,bought it as I have been having withdrawals from not playing a fitbaw game for months. Was playing Seasons yesterday and could have honestly stabbed somebody,played a whole manner of games but football ones are still the only games that could make me do bad things :lol:

Haha (tu)

I have my family visiting from Stirling so fired up FIFA14 which got me in the mood.

Having played a couple of games of 15 it is actually light years better than 14. You couldn't beat a man 1v1 in 14 which was doing my nut in.

I loved seasons in 14. Took Rangers to the 2nd division which with our squad I class as one of the greatest achievements in my life :lol:

Experienced many a time I was ready to launch the controller through the TV though! (tu)

Will wait until family bugger off before I try seasons on 15 though. Need total silence and a full crate of beer! :D

Haha (tu)

I have my family visiting from Stirling so fired up FIFA14 which got me in the mood.

Having played a couple of games of 15 it is actually light years better than 14. You couldn't beat a man 1v1 in 14 which was doing my nut in.

I loved seasons in 14. Took Rangers to the 2nd division which with our squad I class as one of the greatest achievements in my life :lol:

Experienced many a time I was ready to launch the controller through the TV though! (tu)

Will wait until family bugger off before I try seasons on 15 though. Need total silence and a full crate of beer! :D

Have a couple of controllers on stand by

I just hope to Christ it doesn't have 25 minute long cut scenes like previous games. I enjoyed guns of the patriots game play, when I actually for the chance to play it, between those cut scenes. I couldn't handle that anymore and chucked it.

I just hope to Christ it doesn't have 25 minute long cut scenes like previous games. I enjoyed guns of the patriots game play, when I actually for the chance to play it, between those cut scenes. I couldn't handle that anymore and chucked it.

The cut scenes this time around will be rather light like 5 minutes or so,the story will be backed up with cassette tapes just like PW.

I forgot about the god awful cut scenes!

Batman fellas...that's the game to get!

Got it pre-ordered.. will sit and gather dust though because it's not going to get me away from the Witcher

Only paid £30 for the steelbook edition which normally sells for £55.. tempted to sell it!