Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Well after a few days playing siege have to say it's probably the best game I've played all year it's so underrated really enjoying every minute of it the now hoooked

I was unsure of it at first but once you get to grips with whats happening its easily one of the most enjoyable games out at the moment.

2 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I am fucking terrible at WWE 2K16. These pinfall mini games, argh. I keep on missing R2 reversals aswell.

Takes ages to get used to. The pin games are genuinely awful.

My mate is insane at at and it's near impossible now to win. :(

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 11:25 AM, Tak3rNo1 said:

I am fucking terrible at WWE 2K16. These pinfall mini games, argh. I keep on missing R2 reversals aswell.

I am ok at it but trying to win an I quit match is infuriating. I can't get anyone to submit for the life of me. I really want tot play the Stone Cold 2K mode but can't get past the 2nd or 3rd match which is an I quit match against Bret Hart.

On 1/24/2016 at 2:48 PM, Tak3rNo1 said:

Anyone getting The Division? Might pre-order for a beta code which launches next week.

The Division's beta launches this week for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (on Thursday and Friday, respectively). It's designed to be for people who have pre-ordered, along with a selection of others who have registered their interest.

But some PlayStation 4 owners have devised a method to download the demo now, for free, without a pre-order or waiting for a download code.

The method requires you to pre-order The Division, download the beta, then cancel your pre-order. You'll need a card or funds to make the pre-order, although no money will leave your account.

We've tested the method ourselves and it works - that's Ian's lovely hand in the picture.

Here's the step by step process below:

Load up the PlayStation Store on your PS4, search for The Division

Select "Pay Now" (reminder: no money will be taken)

Search again for The Division and you'll now see the game's beta

Download the game's beta client.

Now cancel your The Division pre-order - head to Settings > Account Information > Wallet > Transaction History

Find your pre-order transaction, select Cancel

You will then be able to load up The Division beta. You'll get the following splash screen, letting you know the PS4 beta will begin on Friday at midday UK time:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-01-26-playstation-4-players-can-download-the-division-beta-now-using-this-one-weird-trick

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ubisoft think players will work together etc and be a friendly community,whereas in reality it will turn into GTA Online.

Not for me this one, not yet anyway.  I'll give it some time and see what the reaction is in time but generally I agree with this.

Been stung too many times with getting games on release online for them to be utter shite!

Would love to try that beta workaround but my HDD is full and cant be arsed with deleting stuff to reinstall it later.

Got plenty to play through just now.....still not even played the Witcher and only done the prologue of MGSV!

23 minutes ago, aird said:

Try holding down the power button until it beeps. They forces it to reset the outputs and such.

Already tried that it is annoying it was working until it updated the other day now it is like it changed the resolution settings above what my telly can handle.

20 minutes ago, Iakona said:

You should probably make friends with this site

http://www.hotukdeals.co.uk

Whilst £15 is maybe the cheapest at the moment for a new copy... it has been regularly found for under a tenner! Tesco, Sainsbury's, Amazon and GAME have all sold it for £9.99 or less in the last 2 months. 

I found it on this site that you posted ages ago mate (tu)

http://pricespy.co.uk/