Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up an Xbox One afew days ago.. Been getting badgered for ages to buy one, finally caved in as a guy i knew was selling one with kinect and a pair of x04's for £185. Traded in the kinect at CeX for £36 quid which was more than i was expecting to get!

Liking it a lot so far!

Trying to complete the Riddler side quests in Arkham Knight and rescue the last two fire fighters; need to upgrade all the gadgets.

Also playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (Zero Escape) on the DS - a neat puzzle/novel game, Zero Escape 3 is confirmed; probably for modern handhelds.

8 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

Any of yous played the new Farcry? The concept sounds good and different but it could end up boring I think. I haven't played any of the previous Farcry games.

I haven't yet but I can honestly say that Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4 are in my top 5 games ever in terms of gameplay and sheer enjoyment. I expect the new one to be just as good even though the formula has been changed a bit. Check out the opening scene to Far Cry 4. How can anyone not be excited to play the rest of the game once the opening sequence is done and The Clash Should I Stay or Should I Go starts playing?

My favourite gameplay part was this in Far Cry 3. Made better by the Skrillex and Damien Marley tune playing while you torch the weed.

Looking for something new to play so bought wwe 2k16 thinking if would have been a fun enjoyable game after 2hours in career mode it's such a lifeless dull boring game remember the old thq games being quality Shame too probably trade it in next week for UFC 2 anyone picking that up ?

The UFC games are murder,far too many controls. They always look decent though.

Anyone getting The Division next week? Pretty hyped for it,couldn't get enough of the beta despite it being so limited in content.