Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

5f634c867e0c3aef227db71994f5f7f1.jpg

downloadill_cosby_resized.jpg?itok=aMwC6

Fucking loved that game,that and The Last Of Us were easily the best games of the last gen imo.

1 hour ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

released on April 12, probably the hardest game on PS4. I've completed the first one. You can also play vs people online.

Please don't post any spoilery type videos from the game,I know this one isn't bad but you see all sorts of roasters uploading every boss fight etc weeks before the game is due to release.

You can get Joe Rogan as a fighter by entering a cheat code on the menu screen where it asks you to press options(PS4)

The code on PlayStation 4 is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X and Options; and on Xbox One, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A and Menu.

Think he's in the same division as Rory McDonald, I can't get a game of it now as my wee boy is obsessed with leathering cunts.

18 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Please don't post any spoilery type videos from the game,I know this one isn't bad but you see all sorts of roasters uploading every boss fight etc weeks before the game is due to release.

I won't mate, the only spoilers anyone will get from me will be if they come up against me in the game online

If anyone is interested in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy(GTA 3, Vice City & San Andreas). Up until the 30th of this month they are selling them at £14.99 for the lot. Pretty good price considering they were going at 11.99 each a few months back. 

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy/cid=EP1004-CUSA03550_00-GTACLASSITRILOGY?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=psn%20store%20uk&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store

19 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Never played this game, was it any good?

Would love them to bring The Getaway to the PS4 platform.

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So Japan already has Dark Souls 3,which now means that YouTube is going to be riddled with spoilers regarding the areas,weapons and bosses.

Brilliant :power_of_anguish:

Apparently if you have an xbox one there's a way to get it in English from the japanese ps store.