Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

On 3/23/2016 at 4:41 PM, Gaz52 said:

Never played this game, was it any good?

Would love them to bring The Getaway to the PS4 platform.

Quality. Came out when I was in 2nd year but it still matches up today. Some folk might disagree but I think it's almost as good as Vice City or San Andreas. Playing through it right now and it's nostalgic as fuck.

15 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Seen there's been talk of another World At War game from Call Of Duty. Really hope it's the case as COD 5 on PS3 was brilliant. Best maps and guns ever! 

Really?! I gave up on COD after black ops but that would get me to return, thought the games were so much better when they were more simplistic like in WaW and MW and maps were actually great back then.

9 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I've bought the majority of COD's since WaW, but it was definitely the pinnacle. Fucking loved Dome. :praise: 

I actually hated that map, I was always more of a sniper kinda guy, Dome was shite for me. Although you could rack up some amount of kills on that map just by running about with an MP45 and spraying motherfuckers. Releasing the hounds on cunts was so satisfying in WaW :lol: 

48 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I actually hated that map, I was always more of a sniper kinda guy, Dome was shite for me. Although you could rack up some amount of kills on that map just by running about with an MP45 and spraying motherfuckers. Releasing the hounds on cunts was so satisfying in WaW :lol: 

Outskirts was terrific for snipers. 

Dogs. :praise: 

Nothing worse than attempting to stab them whilst running backward. No chance. 

I think WaW had the best version and maps for Zombies mode. I think it possibly had the best maps and guns for search and destroy etc. too in my opinion but it was the only one I ever really got into. 

I'm really looking forward to Dark Souls 3, single player and especially online PvP, Doom for online multiplayer as well & the next Fifa for online multiplayer. Also WaW 2 if that comes out.

Dishonored 2 released around September I think, will be a great game too in my opinion. The first one is good and is available for around £15 on Amazon. Deus Ex will be releasing a new game release date to be confirmed and I'm looking forward to that too as I think it's brilliant as well. Both are games where you can use stealth to punish enemies, and use multiple different ways to complete each level etc. Not sure about Dishonored because I can't remember but you level up in Deus Ex and pick new abilities.

Another few games that I think might be good with release dates unconfirmed are called: WILD , For Honor , London Heist & Gran Turismo: Sport. I think the first few are ps4 exclusive.

On 23/03/2016 at 6:26 PM, Gaz52 said:

Seen there's been talk of another World At War game from Call Of Duty. Really hope it's the case as COD 5 on PS3 was brilliant. Best maps and guns ever! 

Hopefully this is true. I would also love for headquarters to make a come back, hardpoint is similar but no where near as good 

That will be another COD avoided then. Futuristic garbage.

Finished my career mode in UFC 2 (retired), pretty bland like the fight night ones. You unlock Tyson and Lee and that's about it. Was pretty hard towards the end but got there undefeated somehow.

The game face feature is excellent in this game, my guy looks ten times more realistic than the one I got for FIFA 16 (using same feature). Now I know what I will look like if I get the seven shades of shit beaten out of me (will never happen!).