Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

21 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Anyone still play gta online? I recently started playing it again and I'm hooked. Only downside is it's hard to do heists now due to not a lot of people willing to do them now ? 

I'll give you 5% on the bank heist.

Been playing through Arkham Knight the past couple of weeks. Its pretty addictive and a quality game. Only got to collect the Riddler trophies for completion, what a pain in the cunt. 250+ riddles....why? And his constant broadcasting over the city screens does my fuxking tits in. Turn the sound off when you hear it begin.

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I have the three original games and still haven't played them yet really need to start

You will love them all 

Up there with my favourite gaming series of all time but Uncharted 3 was a cut above, it was absolutely flawless, unbelievable game. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

You will love them all 

Up there with my favourite gaming series of all time but Uncharted 3 was a cut above, it was absolutely flawless, unbelievable game. 

The game hasn't even went into my PS4 yet been playing a tonne of Fallout 4 and FIFA

On 23/05/2016 at 8:19 PM, keithgersbear said:

I would play Uncharted 4 but I bet its not close to the Metal Gear series which I just love. I haven't touched my PS4 since I finished it last year lol. I wish they would make another one. Kojima is a genius.

Konami won't be making any console or PC games fairly soon.

On 23/05/2016 at 8:03 PM, Iakona said:

Had no idea they were releasing a "kick off" remake on the PS4... shall be all over this!!! :D

Hopefully still got the crazy wind settings. Kick off 2 was never out my atari St.

Just read about this today June 17th PS4 exclusive and being programmed by the guy who did the original, played this all the time on the ST.

He is saying if this goes well he will be doing player manager remake.

On 5/23/2016 at 8:19 PM, keithgersbear said:

I would play Uncharted 4 but I bet its not close to the Metal Gear series which I just love. I haven't touched my PS4 since I finished it last year lol. I wish they would make another one. Kojima is a genius.

didnt they bin kojima and take his name off of everything? doubt you'll see another kojima metal gear game 

6 minutes ago, Jbrandrfc said:

didnt they bin kojima and take his name off of everything? doubt you'll see another kojima metal gear game 

Correct. kojima reformed his own studio and has since announced his first game will be a PS4 exclusive.

As for Konami.. bar PES they've pretty much given up on AAA video games. They are only interested in mobile gaming and pachinko machines

Just now, Iakona said:

Correct. kojima reformed his own studio and has since announced his first game will be a PS4 exclusive.

As for Konami.. bar PES they've pretty much given up on AAA video games.

gonna be a 'metal gear' game but called something else you think?