Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

6 minutes ago, watty. said:

Get it mate,you'll fucking love it.best battlefield I've played,even better than bad company 2,which was amazing on last gen and imo the best battlefield on console.

the sound is brilliant aswell,gets the adrenaline pumping lol

maps are stunning and well designed also,except for suez,which is operation metro in the desert,the rest are great tho.

Fuck sake might order it tonight to maybe get it saturday or monday then :lol:

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know why COD moved away from this style of game. That futuristic stuff is pish imo.

The last decent cod was world at war imo mate,then it just went downhill from there.

watched someone streaming the infinite warfare beta the other day and it looked fucking awful,shite graphics,awful maps and cunts as robots running along walls,no thanks.

I seen this deal on Newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137032&cm_re=RX_480-_-14-137-032-_-Product

Capture.JPG

If you're looking to upgrade your GPU on a budget that's a pretty good deal.  I've seen those new GTX 1050 run games at 1080p 60FPS for about £120 as well.  A great time to be buying GPUs.

48 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

This will probably be the first Fifa I trade in, usually Fifa games grow on me the more I play it but this one just find infuriatingly bad :lol: Might try PES.

I am going to get the remastered arkham games in its place. 

59 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Where's the best place to trade in games? I've no traded in games since the ps2 was out, used to use GeForce.

CeX offer the best prices but they one of the most expensive to buy pre-owned games from.

Generally what I do is go to the GAME on Union St and ask them to price match the CeX across the road. They will actually beat CeX by an additional £1 per game... Instead of buying anything instore I just get them to put the credit on a gift card which you can use online on GAME's website.. which is considerably cheaper/more competitive than their instore prices.

i.e. I traded in FIFA 17 and Minecraft a couple of days ago.. GAME would have offered £25 and £9(total £34) for those games. However by asking them to price match CeX i was able to get £37 and £14(total £51)

Needs to be a GAME store within a mile of a CeX store..