Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/11/2016 at 7:35 AM, psb07158 said:

I'm hoping the game completely bombs so they either drop the price massively or release MW remastered as a standalone.

Just looking through this thread again.

I've not touched the new one since launch day.

MWR is all I've played of the bundle.

13 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Usually use a PC for games but have got my brother a PS4 for his christmas and I don't know anything about them.

That thing where they let you download PS3 games to play, are they free or do you need to pay for them?

It is a subscription mate. Playstation Now. Think it is £5.99 a month or thereabouts.

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 0:14 AM, theblueoysterbar said:

Usually use a PC for games but have got my brother a PS4 for his christmas and I don't know anything about them.

That thing where they let you download PS3 games to play, are they free or do you need to pay for them?

Jeeezus. It is £12.99. I am sure it only used to be £5.99.

Apparently there are over 300 games now though so maybe that is why. You actually stream the games as oppose to downloading so your internet needs to be decent.

11 hours ago, SouthamptonGer said:

Jeeezus. It is £12.99. I am sure it only used to be £5.99.

Apparently there are over 300 games now though so maybe that is why. You actually stream the games as oppose to downloading so your internet needs to be decent.

Cheers for your replies, he lives in Hungary and his internet is shite so I suppose it probably wouldn't be worth it.

21 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Got a PS4 with Unchartered 4 and FIFA 17. Anyone got a rough idea what trsde in I'll get for them or if Unchartered 4 is worth keeping?

I'd keep uncharted probably one of the best ps4 exclusives there is FIFA is shite mind you trade in for rbs siege or bf1 ?

On 23/11/2016 at 3:50 PM, BridgeIsBlue said:

No big releases on the horizon for me so went and got RDR GOTY edition for the PS3.

RDR and TLOU were easily the best games I played last gen and was hoping for a remaster on the PS4 but can't see it happening.

The Last Of Us has already been remastered.

17 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Really bored of everything the now currently sitting with fifa17, mwr, last of us, rbs, watch dogs 2 anyone recommend anything apart from bf1? hated the beta cheers 

Uncharted 4. Tomb Raider. Dishonoured 2 (or the first one if you haven't played it). The Witcher 3. Far Cry 4. MGS The Phantom Pain.

Edit - daft question but what's rbs?

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Uncharted 4. Tomb Raider. Dishonoured 2 (or the first one if you haven't played it). The Witcher 3. Far Cry 4. MGS The Phantom Pain.

Edit - daft question but what's rbs?

Cheers been thinking of uncharted played few of the older ones is the mp any good on it ? And its rainbow six siege mate ?

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Cheers been thinking of uncharted played few of the older ones is the mp any good on it ? And its rainbow six siege mate ?

I've not actually played the multiplayer of Uncharted 4 yet so can't comment. I'm a couple of hours in to the main campaign and it's amazing. First I've played any of the Uncharted series as I've always had an XBOX but I got a PS4 last weekend with Uncharted included. I'll probably get the first three once I've finished this one as they're available in a bundle remastered I think.