Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yeah reviews are pointless nonsense how the games feel as you play them is all that counts and new Vegas is far superior.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yeah reviews are pointless nonsense how the games feel as you play them is all that counts and new Vegas is far superior.

In what way are you comparing them? One is a third person action adventure survival horror game and the other is a first/third person role playing game..

It's like saying FIFA is better than GTA.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In what way are you comparing them? One is a third person action adventure survival horror game and the other is a first/third person role playing game..

It's like saying FIFA is better than GTA.

By how good the overall game experience is Fallout has an element of survival horror too not as much but it is there.

19 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Fella in work gave me the division for a fiver. Wasn't even going to buy this game at any stage as I expect it to be pish but another lad I speak to is obsessed with it and it was a fiver so I'll see what happens.

Its a great game imo, had a lot of potential but I stopped playing it for a while and then just figured that folk still playing it would be far too ahead of me to enjoy it. I was getting my arse kicked online off folk most of the time as it was :lol:

If you have folk to play with I reckon it would be great. I never trusted anyone :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I might be going mad and just made it up but aren`t they doing a film of the Division with Jake Gyllenhaal or was at least rumoured

They should just stop turning games into films. They're always complete horse shit.