Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

6 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Talk of Rocksteady producing a Harry Potter based RPG, timed around a 100 years before Potter was born. 

Not really into Harry Potter but just the sound of it excites me. Could be a brilliant game. 

Nah, more likely to be Avalanche Software (owned by Warner Bros.) Does have a touch of Rocksteady about it though, thought that at first too.

Been crying out for an RPG set in the Harry Potter world for years now, kinda dig it being in the past but seems they're gonna try to capitalise on the Fantastic Beasts shite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Amazon sent me an email with a £5 off black ops 4 and £6 off fifa 19 code. I've already got FIFA and decided against buying BO so if anyone wants them let me know

Might be locked to my account but dont have another acc to try so yeah bear that in mind ?

I got the Black Ops code aswell, i cancelled my pre-order for Black Ops due to Red Dead and Spyro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2018 at 22:13, BridgeIsBlue said:

She got me a PS4 Pro for Christmas, playing Spiderman just now and the picture quality is insane :lol:

On 11/01/2019 at 11:05, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just bought the DLC for this, game is superb. 

Easily the best game ive ever played (until resi 2 i think) the swinging and fighting is so smooth, plus the graphics etc are unreal

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Game was superb, DLC a bit meh. 

Hope there's a sequel though. 

Dlc story was never going to match the original, fucking hard as nails though, they bastard minigun bad guys lol

If there is a sequel its probably planned for the next gen consoles, id absolutely love a spiderman VR game to try, imagine the carnage in your livingroom as you attempt to fight bad guys while clinging to the walls lol

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:28, aird said:

Crash team racing remaster announced for next June and Far Cry 6 called New Dawn set 15yrs after the end of Far Cry 5.

Have been immersed in Farcry 5 last few weeks; finishing the side missions now.

Great game, looking forward to New Dawn!

• 4 weeks later...