Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ea have some sale on. Nhl19 for a score as Is Madden. 

Battlefield 1 for 6 quid etc

Very decent. I've got that EA Access so you end up getting them all free which is also decent. If you aren't too fussed about squads (different for FIFA for me) which im not with most american sports then its actually very good for £16 quid a year or whatever it is!

45 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Very decent. I've got that EA Access so you end up getting them all free which is also decent. If you aren't too fussed about squads (different for FIFA for me) which im not with most american sports then its actually very good for £16 quid a year or whatever it is!

I'm going to get nhl and bf1 I think 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Stay away from BF1. 

The servers will be more or less dead, plus the game overall is a bit meh imo. 

I had it when we had the Xbox and loved the campaign mode. At 6 quid it's a decent play through again 

3 hours ago, Finny said:

Just got the free dl of cod modern warfare remastered. I forgot how good a game it is, was glued to it yesterday. The kids were doing my nut right enough so was staying out the road.  It well worth it. 

It is fucking excellent I didn't start playing Call of Duty until Black Ops so it's all new to me but I'm loving it. 

16 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Anyone here playing Apex legends? I'm loving it, 3 v 3 Battle Royal, fed up of being matched with potato teams though. Other 2 randoms died within 1 minute of landing and i got us 2nd out of 20, should've had the win!

started on it yesterday but found it boring as fuck. was back on COD within the hour.

Noticed a lot of new players on COD MW the last few days which is good.

Nice to play COD again and see teams actually working together to flank the other team etc instead of everyone jumping and flying about doing spins mid air etc.

Another game worth checking out is the Forest which is a survival game trying to avoid getting eaten by cannibals, seems really good what i have played so far and pretty intense at times.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

Completed Red Dead 2, what an unbelievable game, Arthur Morgan is a hero, one of the best characters in game.

Got PES19 for £11.99 on the sale last night, gonna upload all the licensing, it’s tea easy to do.

I wanted to do that but felt the file would be too big. Really want more stadiums in it. Are there option files with those kind of patches?

12 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I wanted to do that but felt the file would be too big. Really want more stadiums in it. Are there option files with those kind of patches?

You can’t import stadiums unless on the PC. PES is basically dug shit unless you have a PC tbh. You can modify the gameplay to actually be decent, pitch textures, camera angles not available as regular options...basically can modify every aspect of the game. 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

You can’t import stadiums unless on the PC. PES is basically dug shit unless you have a PC tbh. You can modify the gameplay to actually be decent, pitch textures, camera angles not available as regular options...basically can modify every aspect of the game. 

I’d personally have never bought it but it was so cheap and I want to play at Ibrox.