Sign in to follow this  
Iakona

Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

12 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I wanted to do that but felt the file would be too big. Really want more stadiums in it. Are there option files with those kind of patches?

You can’t import stadiums unless on the PC. PES is basically dug shit unless you have a PC tbh. You can modify the gameplay to actually be decent, pitch textures, camera angles not available as regular options...basically can modify every aspect of the game. 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

You can’t import stadiums unless on the PC. PES is basically dug shit unless you have a PC tbh. You can modify the gameplay to actually be decent, pitch textures, camera angles not available as regular options...basically can modify every aspect of the game. 

I’d personally have never bought it but it was so cheap and I want to play at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That's like me on Madden 😂😂

just button bash and hope things go OK

I remember buying 2Ksports NBA game few years ago as it looked unreal. Played it for a week and that was it.

I only played Hockey games years ago on the mega drive because of the fights during games.

psb07158 and smartypants like this

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I remember buying 2Ksports NBA game few years ago as it looked unreal. Played it for a week and that was it.

I only played Hockey games years ago on the mega drive because of the fights during games.

2k is my go-to sports game these days i usually play the management mode and sim through games i cbf playing but can understand if you arent into basketball how it would be a pile of shite

Only game I play online atm outside of fifa is For Honor.

I think it’s still free atm but it’s a steep learning curve depending what teams your matched up to, luckily I played it on Xbox few year back so was easy enough to start again.

18 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Only game I play online atm outside of fifa is For Honor.

I think it’s still free atm but it’s a steep learning curve depending what teams your matched up to, luckily I played it on Xbox few year back so was easy enough to start again.

tenorAI969XUP.gif.54580fdd6a3a239ca8b311909706f9d2.gif

The No.9 likes this

Some Ps5 have been released. Will come with an SSD, supports upto 8k resolution and has backwards compatibility with ps4 games. 

44 minutes ago, aird said:

Some Ps5 have been released. Will come with an SSD, supports upto 8k resolution and has backwards compatibility with ps4 games. 

Need to get native 4k and locked 60fps tied down first. 

2 hours ago, aird said:

The speed alone is impressive as fuck for a console. Looking forward to this 

19 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The speed alone is impressive as fuck for a console. Looking forward to this 

To demonstrate how much faster the PS5's SSD will be, Cerny ran a demonstration of PlayStation exclusive Spider-Man loading on PS4, which took 15 seconds in total. Cerny then showed the exact same load on a PS5 dev kit. It took 0.8 seconds.

0.8 seconds is a mind-blowing 18.75 times faster than 15 seconds. That's a mind-boggling 1,774% increase in speed between the PS4 and the PS5.

Hope its not too expensive :lol:

21 hours ago, aird said:

Literally no point in 8k resolution 

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Back to playing Watch Dogs 2 as I wanted to complete the story and do some more of the side quests and collectibles in the open world. Also completed Uncharted 4 and God of War recently. God of War was insane...seriously addictive gaming!

12 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Back to playing Watch Dogs 2 as I wanted to complete the story and do some more of the side quests and collectibles in the open world. Also completed Uncharted 4 and God of War recently. God of War was insane...seriously addictive gaming!

Thought watch dogs was pish mate 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I go through phases of playing WD2 but get bored after a while, same with nearly every game that isn't online.

I've completed gta5 on 4 consoles :lol:

love that game 

ForeverAndEver likes this

Not going to happen but I remember years ago there were rumours that HBO approached Bethesda about a game of thrones game. Just think that would be amazing having a sort of gta type game where you could pick your house and wreck rival cities etc.