Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

• 1 month later...
On 13/07/2019 at 07:02, born a blue nose said:

See tbh a bet if we replayed shit like streets of rage or shinobi we would find it absolutely shite 

You're not wrong. I bought one of those Sega Mega Drive remakes and paid a small fortune for the cartridge for Zool. Loved that game as a kid.

Think I had the Sega on for 10 minutes since I bought it 16 months ago. Waste of 50 quid.

5 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Get the lazy wee bastard a bike ,wains are wasted these days sitting in front of a screen 

Haha he's got a bike ma man and pretty much everything else just needs a decent chair.wee chap is always oot kicking a baw so he's no stuck Infront of a screen aw day

Just now, gazza27 said:

Haha he's got a bike ma man and pretty much everything else just needs a decent chair.wee chap is always oot kicking a baw so he's no stuck Infront of a screen aw day

I know was only joking bro ,my nephew has a decent gaming chair il ask my sister to show me.what 1👍

• 2 months later...
On 13/07/2019 at 11:51, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I’m currently playing Hitman on PS4 as it came with PS Plus subscription.

It’s totally surprised me. Lots of ways to kill your targets and a lot of replay value because of it. Really enjoying the different mission locations too.

I played this and finished the campaign which was only like 8 missions... now what am I supposed to do?

Just play about with the maps and do things differently? I enjoyed the campaign but it was way too short.