Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Iakona

Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Recommended Posts


Will the release of Resident Evil 3 be pushed back due to coronavirus?

I’ve just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. My plan now was to start Resident Evil 2 and then finish it just in time for when 3 comes out but if it’s likely to be pushed back I’m going to start Red Dead 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Will the release of Resident Evil 3 be pushed back due to coronavirus?

I’ve just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. My plan now was to start Resident Evil 2 and then finish it just in time for when 3 comes out but if it’s likely to be pushed back I’m going to start Red Dead 2

It might be pushed back but I doubt it especially when the demo came out yesterday as planned. 

Edit : the release date is the 3/4/2020 

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Will the release of Resident Evil 3 be pushed back due to coronavirus?

I’ve just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. My plan now was to start Resident Evil 2 and then finish it just in time for when 3 comes out but if it’s likely to be pushed back I’m going to start Red Dead 2

Can't see it happening tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 20/02/2020 at 23:33, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

graphics are some of the best I've ever seen

it’s all about the games in HDR these days.

what are the best you’ve seen, purely on graphics out of interest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CR3 said:

 

it’s all about the games in HDR these days.

what are the best you’ve seen, purely on graphics out of interest?

Considering how old Bioshock Infinite is I'd say that has stood up remarkably well. 

For this generation probably The Last Of Us Remastered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Considering how old Bioshock Infinite is I'd say that has stood up remarkably well. 

For this generation probably The Last Of Us Remastered. 

Gears of War 5, Red Dead 2, Shadow of the tomb Raider, BF & Cod, Hellblade all had cracking HDR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I barely get any time to game since I became a Dad a few years ago which was a big adjustment for me as I was a huge gamer. My wife got me RES2 for valentines last year and I still haven't completed it. I stuck it on last night and had no fucking idea where I was or what I was doing, so followed a walkthrough just to remind me of where I was. I played a wee bit and now I'm choking to get stuck back into it.

The Godfather likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I barely get any time to game since I became a Dad a few years ago which was a big adjustment for me as I was a huge gamer. My wife got my RES2 for valentines last year and I still haven't completed it. I stuck it on last night and had no fucking idea where I was or what I was doing to followed a walkthrough to just remind me of where I was , played a wee bit and now I'm choking to get stuck back into it.

Brutal mate. I've not had mine on in weeks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Brutal mate. I've not had mine on in weeks. 

 

It's only going to get more difficult for me as our second is due in just under 6 weeks. Hoping to use lockdown to complete a few games before then because its curtains after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody that plays PC/laptop shooting games might not know that ‘destiny 2’ is free on steam.(I came across it yesterday)

Not the best FPS game out there but you’ll be hard pushed to find a better game for fuck all. If you liked ‘halo’ it’ll be up your street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's only going to get more difficult for me as our second is due in just under 6 weeks. Hoping to use lockdown to complete a few games before then because its curtains after that.

Can confirm this. I have 2 and after the second it became an ornament. 

I will still buy a PS5 but I will hardly touch it. 

SkylineBlue, Rfc52 and graeme_4 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can confirm this. I have 2 and after the second it became an ornament. 

I will still buy a PS5 but I will hardly touch it. 

Aye I'll do exactly the same. No doubt about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can confirm this. I have 2 and after the second it became an ornament. 

I will still buy a PS5 but I will hardly touch it. 

I think there's a lack of games on this generation tbh. 

I preferred the games on 360/ps3 to the ones on the PS4 and XO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I barely get any time to game since I became a Dad a few years ago which was a big adjustment for me as I was a huge gamer. My wife got me RES2 for valentines last year and I still haven't completed it. I stuck it on last night and had no fucking idea where I was or what I was doing, so followed a walkthrough just to remind me of where I was. I played a wee bit and now I'm choking to get stuck back into it.

I was a big gamer before my first child and continued to play it when but when my 2nd child came along i find it extremely difficult to find the time to game or even have the concentration for a long spell of time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I think there's a lack of games on this generation tbh. 

I preferred the games on 360/ps3 to the ones on the PS4 and XO

What was your favourite games on the old gen consoles?

Fucking loved the Fable games and Godfather 1/2 and Mafia 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I was a big gamer before my first child and continued to play it when but when my 2nd child came along i find it extremely difficult to find the time to game or even have the concentration for a long spell of time. 

Aye, I'm the same and its bizarre. If ever I do get a spare hour I cant seem to concentrate and I end up just fannying about, achieving nothing. I think it's because I'm so conditioned into spending hours at a time gaming that anything less just feels subconsciously pointless.

TheJacketRFC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else played RES2? The decision to introduce Mr.X earlier in the game and during the main story was a bad one, in my opinion. Yes, it does heighten the tension a bit as you do feel you are being stalked, but it totally throws off the pacing of the game for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Has anyone else played RES2? The decision to introduce Mr.X earlier in the game and during the main story was a bad one, in my opinion. Yes, it does heighten the tension a bit as you do feel you are being stalked, but it totally throws off the pacing of the game for me.

RE2 is golden, once you learn how Mr X works he's a dobber in all honesty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...