Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

On 12/06/2020 at 20:46, DBBTB said:

Premier Manager 98 remake :lol:

On 12/06/2020 at 20:03, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I would love to see This Is Football remade for this generation. 

Hell give me an LMA Manager or console Football Manager and I'll be pleased. 

Would much prefer a PES 5 or 6 

Still hands down the best football games ever made. 

Blitzing The Last Of Us at the moment. Put in a solid 15-16 hours on it in the past day and a half. It’s as good as I remember but after playing Red Dead for months here you just fire in and shoot everything on site, I forgot just how much of a “survival horror” this game is in comparison. You need far more stealth and tactics don’t you? :lol:

35 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Blitzing The Last Of Us at the moment. Put in a solid 15-16 hours on it in the past day and a half. It’s as good as I remember but after playing Red Dead for months here you just fire in and shoot everything on site, I forgot just how much of a “survival horror” this game is in comparison. You need far more stealth and tactics don’t you? :lol:

Currently on another playthrough myself on survivor difficulty, don't know how many times I've completed the campaign but the level of immersion in that game is ridiculous. 

What's your favourite season? 

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would probably agree though Summer is a very close second. 

Don't know why but Bill's Town is probably my favourite chapter in the game. 

The fight with David is what makes me lean towards winter. Summer is probably my second favourite season. I think fall is pish :lol:

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody pre ordered TLOU2? 

I haven't but its definitely on my to buy list. First one was excellent. I have a ton of games to get through just now so I'll probably end up getting it when it has come down a bit in price. 

I was thinking I wasn't bothered about The Last of Us 2. Been ages since I played the first, and despite seeing it as one of the best I've ever played, I just don't feel in the mood to sit and go through a single player story just now...

THEN I decided to try out Uncharted 4... Wow.

I reckon I'll pick TLOU2 once I'm done with that! Got me straight back into my gaming.