Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Iakona

Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Finished TLOU2 last night.

Whilst I understand some people being annoyed at character motivation/plot lines, I thought it was absolutely excellent.

 If that is considered a poor game by some then roll on this absolute golden age of gaming.

Agreed. People need to get a grip.

No spoilers, but the “other” character was completely justified in their actions. People need to stop looking at the situation purely through Joel and Ellie’s eyes.

It wasn’t as good as the first one of course but it was still a fucking excellent game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

What will change?

Fifa will become an 18 in the UK?

The pack system won't be changing.

 

You think it won’t hurt EA in the pocket when there’s big 18+ warnings on games and gambling warnings? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

You think it won’t hurt EA in the pocket when there’s big 18+ warnings on games and gambling warnings? 

Not massively no. 

The age rating will just be in the UK and it really won't stop people under 18 buying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Not massively no. 

The age rating will just be in the UK and it really won't stop people under 18 buying it.

Something has to be done, and it would be the first step in outlawing it imo

Jamie0202 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Something has to be done, and it would be the first step in outlawing it imo

It won't be outlawed. Gambling isn't illegal and neither is profiting off it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Finished TLOU2 last night.

Whilst I understand some people being annoyed at character motivation/plot lines, I thought it was absolutely excellent.

If that is considered a poor game by some then roll on this absolute golden age of gaming.

 

4 hours ago, Bydo said:

Agreed. People need to get a grip.

No spoilers, but the “other” character was completely justified in their actions. People need to stop looking at the situation purely through Joel and Ellie’s eyes.

It wasn’t as good as the first one of course but it was still a fucking excellent game.

The next Hitman game is about the son of a random NPC you killed in the previous game going after Agent 47.

Getstiffed likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Genuinely the first I've heard of this. 

 

Aye beta is out, watched some gameplay. For fans of Dark Souls, God of War, Hellblade

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

The next Hitman game is about the son of a random NPC you killed in the previous game going after Agent 47.

The game isn’t called “Joel and Ellie’s adventures in Zombieland.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

This fucking COD update has frozen my PS4, won’t go past 4% and won’t turn off either 

Try rebuilding the database mate. Worth doing regularly even if you don't have problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bydo said:

The game isn’t called “Joel and Ellie’s adventures in Zombieland.”

It's like people forget what made the first game a genuine masterpiece and deserved 10/10,and another reason why the sequel will be forgotten about in a few months time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@CR3

Screenshot_20200705-221753_Chrome.thumb.jpg.87926afe56f950c37d963db6d90716c3.jpg

Could be legit or bullshit. 

Good find mate, sounds like an interesting mix of souls movement with jumping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...