Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They upgraded them and added more capacity today, game is mental 😅😅

Aye its cracking , won my first crown last night. Slime Climb is fucking impossible. Still not managed to reach the end of it...

On 07/08/2020 at 14:55, dougal72 said:

Aye its cracking , won my first crown last night. Slime Climb is fucking impossible. Still not managed to reach the end of it...

On 07/08/2020 at 19:22, BridgeIsBlue said:

Won three times I think, hope they add more levels soon though it could get stale quick. 

Seen more finals than Wembley and canny win any of them lol, fucking infuriating when you are so damn close

On 10/08/2020 at 16:26, Jimbeamjunior said:

Seen more finals than Wembley and canny win any of them lol, fucking infuriating when you are so damn close

Took me a few to get one, ecstatic when I did. Not been able to play for the last few days so will be getting wired in tonight  :dance:

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye 10-15 hours from what I've read, might be worth a shot once the price goes down a bit. 

with the lack of games getting released I might just go for it tbh. Been waiting on something new after cyberpunk and Elden Ring’s delay

On 25/07/2020 at 20:11, Getstiffed said:

Never really been a massive fan of Xbox tbh. Went from being a SEGA guy to a PS/PC guy but lately I've come to the conclusion that the Xbox might be the best deal in consoles today. Game Pass and Gold being integrated and the current and future games library all for less than 100 quid a year? Could even do the trick where you buy a year of Xbox Live Gold (if you can find a retailer still selling the codes) then activated Game Pass for a quid which will convert the remaining Live subscription time into Game Pass.

Easily the best deal in gaming atm and going forward.

Bought the wee man 3 years gold pass for £120 then upgraded it for £1 to ultimate for three years, canny beat it. 

I know a lot of people didn’t like TLOU2 but I’m doing a New Game + at the moment (lending it to a boy at work when I’m finished it and he’s 100% spoiler free 😬 ) and I think the sequences where you descend through the hotel and then go through the hospital looking for medical supplies as Abby are genuinely great survival horror sequences.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I know a lot of people didn’t like TLOU2 but I’m doing a New Game + at the moment (lending it to a boy at work when I’m finished it and he’s 100% spoiler free 😬 ) and I think the sequences where you descend through the hotel and then go through the hospital looking for medical supplies as Abby are genuinely great survival horror sequences.

The gameplay itself is stellar like the first one, story completely ruins it though. 

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Played through all of the first mission (Thor/Iron Man/Captain America/Black Widow) and then all the second one (Banner/Hulk). 

It had just switched to Kamala Khan when I switched it off.

When you do a bit of khan's mission you get the hulk back for a pretty dece boss fight, then after that both khan and hulk team up for a mission and its really smart when you watch the hulk take on groups of enemies then come to your aid if you get a bit of a slap

The game seems like it will play well, khans fighting style reminds me of spiderman on the ps4, and the fact that hulk can pretty much break anything is a good touch