Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

That doesnt make any sense we are talking about voice control and how you get embarressed.

I don't get embarassed...I find it cringe worthy that grown men sit and talk to a console when it's very basic things they are doing.

You seem to take great offense to myself and everyone else saying it's a red neck in this thread.

Game have ps4's in stock but come with 3 games and 3 movies for 500 plus

Gforce will have some in tomorrow (european versions) for £649 which comes with fifa, another 2 games and a extra ds4 controller

I got lucky by going down to pick up nba2k14 and a 1 year psn+ card however the ps4 camera caught my eye so i bought one since its sold out everywhere

I don't get embarassed...I find it cringe worthy that grown men sit and talk to a console when it's very basic things they are doing.

You seem to take great offense to myself and everyone else saying it's a red neck in this thread.

Most men i know would not get a red neck in their own house around their family using voice control, Your right into your wrestling... grown men in tights acting and you buy wrestling games... Most people would find that far more cringeworthy ;)

Each to their own.

Most men i know would not get a red neck in their own house around their family using voice control, Your right into your wrestling... grown men in tights acting and you buy wrestling games... Most people would find that far more cringeworthy ;)

Each to their own.

female wrestlers like the knockouts or divas wear tights............

Each to their own.

I'm not into wrestling :lol:

You don't even know me ya mess.

I'm not into wrestling :lol:

You don't even know me ya mess.

No into wrestling yet you talk about it on here and admit to buying the games.

I've not been playing it much lately as playing PS4 but I'd highly recommend it especially if you are a fan of the series in the past.

It's easily the best wrestling game on the 360/PS3, the customising options are crazy it's ten times what it was last year so downloading wrestlers, arenas ect is fantastic.

The wrestlemania mode is the big draw in this game and solely for this the game is worth the purchase. Takes you through all the classic matches in Wrestlmanias from 1 to last years. Shawn Michaels - razor ladder match, Hogan - Warrior, Bret - Austin ect. The grainy effect for the 80's matches is a great touch too and gives it a authentic feel when your playing, seems simple but to me it made a big difference.

Suits old school fans and also current.

Your so full of bullshit.

TBH i fell like a cunt talking to the ps4, lol. i just stick with the control.

What made you buy a PS Eye in the first place? It's amazing how you guys feel like a cunt by using your voice, Do you's not use voice control in the car? I honestly didnt think most guys would be embarrassed or have a red neck by this! Must be a Scottish thing as on gaming forums i've never seen people say this.

What made you buy a PS Eye in the first place? It's amazing how you guys feel like a cunt by using your voice, Do you's not use voice control in the car? I honestly didnt think most guys would be embarrassed or have a red neck by this! Must be a Scottish thing as on gaming forums i've never seen people say this.

You don't need an EYE for the PS4 to lten to you. Just talk through the headset. "PS4, Ghosts" and it takes you straight to Ghosts. Used it a few times.

You don't need an EYE for the PS4 to lten to you. Just talk through the headset. "PS4, Ghosts" and it takes you straight to Ghosts. Used it a few times.

Ahh makes sense, i take it recording is just as easy? It certainly makes life alot more easier especially when in gameplay so you dont need to pause and go through menu's.

What do you mean by recording? Like the share button?

Not sure how it works on PS4 but on XO... say if you score a belter in Fifa and you want it recorded you would just say "Xbox Record That" and it saves the goal so no need to pause the game and go through a load of menu's.

Not sure how it works on PS4 but on XO... say if you score a belter in Fifa and you want it recorded you would just say "Xbox Record That" and it saves the goal so no need to pause the game and go through a load of menu's.

If you press the "share" button it automatically saves the last 15 minutes of gameplay. However in my case it recorded gameplay from 40 minutes ago and deleted my KEM strike in Ghosts so ....

What was the ps3 game where you controlled your squad by voice commands? I remember getting it because it was a good deal and came with a headset I wanted.

I gave myself a total red neck sitting in my living room next to the mrs talking to my computer in a wanky American accent because it couldn't comprehend weegie. Didn't really play it much after that.

I remember a game on the PS2 that sounds similar, SOCOM Navy Seals. Caught my old army roommate playing this one day, sounded like a total gimp, "Alpha team move to Bravo team", was pissing myself laughing for ages.

No into wrestling yet you talk about it on here and admit to buying the games.

Your so full of bullshit.

Are you a complete idiot?

I'm not into wrestling but I used to be young therefore of course I can comment on the older wrestling era.

Because I play call of duty and battlefield does that mean I'm into shooting and guns?

Or I play a basketball game does that mean I'm into NBA?

:lol:

What a roaster you are

Are you a complete idiot?

I'm not into wrestling but I used to be young therefore of course I can comment on the older wrestling era.

Because I play call of duty and battlefield does that mean I'm into shooting and guns?

Or I play a basketball game does that mean I'm into NBA?

:lol:

What a roaster you are

you're such a fanboi