Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

seen my mate playing it the other day,wasn't impressed,just made me appreciate bf4 more.you still playing bf mate ?

Yeah mate playing both of them.

I find bullet damage more realistic on COD but gameplay and maps better on BF.

It’s also a bit easy to unlock guns and perks on COD, level 27 already and not played it nearly as much as BF.

It’s also a bit easy to unlock guns and perks on COD, level 27 already and not played it nearly as much as BF.

I think that's down to you playing death match mate.

conquest is a good way to rank up quickly,as you get a lot points for capping flags and spotting.can only play a few games at a time tho,as a match can last pretty long.1 lasted about 50 minutes the other night,with us winning by 6 tickets,was a shaking wreck after it mate lol.

I think that's down to you playing death match mate.

conquest is a good way to rank up quickly,as you get a lot points for capping flags and spotting.can only play a few games at a time tho,as a match can last pretty long.1 lasted about 50 minutes the other night,with us winning by 6 tickets,was a shaking wreck after it mate lol.

I’ll need to give it a try, I’d piss my team off though with my has bash efforts.

I actually prefer BF team deathmatch to COD free for all, you get a longer game in BF…some Ghost ones are over in 5 minutes

I’ll need to give it a try, I’d piss my team off though with my has bash efforts.

I actually prefer BF team deathmatch to COD free for all, you get a longer game in BF…some Ghost ones are over in 5 minutes

aye mate you should.i've got a ps4 now,so give me a shout sometime if u fancy a game.might be on later tonight mate.

going to give the new devil may cry a bash,it's free on ps3 psn,quite fond of hack n slashers,loved the first 1 on ps2.

If you want fellow Rangers fans to play with on cod then join the WATP clan. Website is WATPclan.co.uk, around 70 active members on PS4 and PS3. Only requirement is help out in clan wars.

If you want fellow Rangers fans to play with on cod then join the WATP clan. Website is WATPclan.co.uk, around 70 active members on PS4 and PS3. Only requirement is help out in clan wars.

Will do.

What is a clan war? there a online game mode for that?

Play a variety of gamemodes for points and the team with the most points at the end wins the war. This war has been going for 2 days and we have a 150 point lead over 2nd place. We mostly play Domination along with some TDM and KC. Majority of Core but some play HC aswell.

same with me but with BF4. its just sniper cunts picking you off 300 yards away :(

love nba 2k14 now, i've had -A grades now, 3-7 assists, broke 30 points in a single game, 6 blocks/steals, 2 turn overs and the MJ award.

next game i get sent off for to many intential fouls

same with me but with BF4. its just sniper cunts picking you off 300 yards away :(

love nba 2k14 now, i've had -A grades now, 3-7 assists, broke 30 points in a single game, 6 blocks/steals, 2 turn overs and the MJ award.

next game i get sent off for to many intential fouls

You need teach me how to play it :lol: