Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

When do decent games start coming out? I've only got FIFA traded in cod so hardly touch my ps4 just now, been playing gta v and gran turismo 6 on my ps3 most of the time

Plenty good games out now tbh

NBA2k14

Assassins Creed

battlefield

Killzone

Those should keep you busy till the next wave hit.

Online is good, I wasn't a fan till online hit on PS2.

There's need for speed if you like racing?

It's probably been the strongest launch we have had tbf.

I like race simulator games that's why I got gran turismo six, between FIFA and gta and gran turismo should see me through until the next big release. Find the Nfs games too cartoony and unrealistic tbh.

I've just never been able to get into FPS games they give me a headache think it's something to do with the first person view

When do decent games start coming out? I've only got FIFA traded in cod so hardly touch my ps4 just now, been playing gta v and gran turismo 6 on my ps3 most of the time

Tomb Raider out end of this month

Driveclub out in Feb

The Order out in March

TR was amazing defo pick it up if you've not played it, The other two we'l need to wait and see how they turn out. I think Outlast is meant to be out pretty soon also.

Driveclub out in Feb

The Order out in March

TR was amazing defo pick it up if you've not played it, The other two we'l need to wait and see how they turn out. I think Outlast is meant to be out pretty soon also.

Is it the same tomb raider as ps3?

Never liked the Tomb Raider games at all.

I bought the ps3 version mate and wasn't impressed.looked great graphically,but felt like a poor mans uncharted.also don't like playing females in games,they're usually underpowered or have shit storys or both

Driveclub out in Feb

The Order out in March

Order isn't out until late 2014.

Drive Club could potentially be April depending on how well its progressing.

Order isn't out until late 2014.

Drive Club could potentially be April depending on how well its progressing.

Did it get delayed? Sure it was the start of the year back at E3, Driveclub delayed again? It's just been rated so it should be very soon...Rumours are it will be a Japanese launch title also this is doing the rounds. I hope Evo studio's can pull it off as it will give me an excuse to get a PS4 before Uncharted hits.

aaa5f1bc7ba96f8157b32395fb95adf8.png

Did it get delayed? Sure it was the start of the year back at E3, Driveclub delayed again? It's just been rated so it should be very soon...Rumours are it will be a Japanese launch title also this is doing the rounds. I hope Evo studio's can pull it off as it will give me an excuse to get a PS4 before Uncharted hits.

aaa5f1bc7ba96f8157b32395fb95adf8.png

Aye, The Order got delayed a while back.

Nothing official but there was rumors DriveClub may be delayed again. Hope not!

Good. If the last round of major titles taught us anything surely its not to demand a game be rushed because we are desperate for it.

Exactly.

I'm glad games are being put back so they can be the best they can be.

Another PES 2014 should never be allowed to happen again.