Sign in to follow this  
Iakona

Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Exactly.

I'm glad games are being put back so they can be the best they can be.

Another PES 2014 should never be allowed to happen again.

Add Battlefield 4 to that list mate.

A game like The Division has as much, if not more, potential to be a disaster than a successful release.

Add Battlefield 4 to that list mate.

A game like The Division has as much, if not more, potential to be a disaster than a successful release.

Didn't play current gen BF4 but head horrible things.

It will be worth the wait if we get better games.

Didn't play current gen BF4 but head horrible things.

It will be worth the wait if we get better games.

Played it on PS3 and PC, total cluster fuck. Too many new features woefully underdeveloped. Clearly rushed at the behest of board members.

what is the standard of the free games on ps plus?

So far it's just been indie games like Resogun, Contrast(no longer available) and Don't Starve. Resogun is oddly addicting though

Given it's only been out for just over a month we can't expect blockbuster titles just yet. The first big title will probably be Drive Club PS+ edition.. which is a cut back version of Drive Club. I also expect Knack will be free before the end of this year!

getting a ps4 this weekend, is ghosts as bad as folk are saying it is? im enjoying it on ps3. what is the standard of the free games on ps plus?

No, it was horrible on current gen but on PS4 it's actualy very good.

No, it was horrible on current gen but on PS4 it's actualy very good.

The graphics are so good for Ghosts on PS4, hard to go back to the current gen version after that.

Whats the difference bar graphics?

It doesnt lag offline while online is fantastic (horrible on current gen), you don't go through objects or see opponets through objects just for starters

Look forward to getting it now, has anyone used the code in the ps3 version of ghosts to upgrade to ps4 version? And do you need to keep the ps3 copy to play on the ps4?

Look forward to getting it now, has anyone used the code in the ps3 version of ghosts to upgrade to ps4 version? And do you need to keep the ps3 copy to play on the ps4?

you have to keep the ps3 copy

you have to keep the ps3 copy

Cheers, going to get FIFA and torn between killzone and battlefield. I've had the first couple of killzone games but never owned battlefield, probably get bf though looks amazing i'm not wanting to spunk money out on games for the sake of it just now i'd rather wait there are a few games out soon I like the look of

Anybody else experiencing the rubber on top of their analogue sticks coming off bit by bit? Annoying me. I've had this since launch but played it sparingly - not good enough IMO.

Yeah my left stick is wearing away and looks dented already.

Anybody else experiencing the rubber on top of their analogue sticks coming off bit by bit? Annoying me. I've had this since launch but played it sparingly - not good enough IMO.

The one in Argos Silverburn was fucked after a week, Get it sent back to Sony.

No problems here.

My L1 was sticking, but luckily you can pop it out without taking the controller apart. Just gave it a clean with a cotton bud and we're back in business!