Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

im very happy with mine the only downfall is not being able to put music/videos on it but at the end of the day i didnt use that much on the ps3 anyway, Assassins Creed is a joy on the ps4 its probably the best in the series highly addictive

Fletch1690 if anyone wants a game of fifa and Ghosts if it eventually arrives tomorrow

I would rather the games were delayed so they could make them as good as they can rather than a half arsed version because they had to hit a date. I think everyone would be the same?

Sony tend to announce games far too early to pull people in, Fuck we are still waiting for The Last Guardian.

Sony tend to announce games far too early to pull people in, Fuck we are still waiting for The Last Guardian.

They don't need to pull people in.

All they needed was to release a superior console which they did.

Sales speak for themselves.

They don't need to pull people in.

All they needed was to release a superior console which they did.

Sales speak for themselves.

PS3 was a superior console to the 360 it didnt stop them constantly announcing games that were miles off or never going to be ready in time.

No, but TheBluenose1972 hijacking shipments of PS4s and driving them into the Clyde whilst wearing a Major Nelson mask doesn't help with the stock shortages.

Shipments...OMG you guys are soooooooooooo insecure. Hijacking...WOW!

Go play Knack to you gets yourself friendly again! Once Driveclub hits it will be the game you guys hope for...........

Go play Knack to you gets get friendly again! Once Driveclub hits it will be the game you guys hope for....

WATP (just not the insecure folk)

Im so insecure I own a PS3 and a 360 (which I've had 3 of and for twice as long).

You're so precious.

Go play Knack to you gets get friendly again! Once Driveclub hits it will be the game you guys hope for....

WATP (just not the insecure folk) Driveclub is for the HARDCORE GAMERS if we take everyone's word on the net...Assetto Corsa...Wow!!! amazing! Getting a PC for this badboy.

Don't ruin the thread ffs.