Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Finally got my ps4, got killzone and upgraded ghosts for a tenner. Other than assassins creed what's the best games to get? Was thinking of one of the nba games or need for speed

If NBA make sure its 2k14 and not NBAlive.

FIFA and Battlefield are great games for next gen too.

Did it get delayed? Sure it was the start of the year back at E3, Driveclub delayed again? It's just been rated so it should be very soon...Rumours are it will be a Japanese launch title also this is doing the rounds. I hope Evo studio's can pull it off as it will give me an excuse to get a PS4 before Uncharted hits.

Seems the rumours were right after all.. delayed again.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/445488/driveclub-delayed-past-february-in-japan/

Shipments...OMG you guys are soooooooooooo insecure. Hijacking...WOW!

Go play Knack to you gets yourself friendly again! Once Driveclub hits it will be the game you guys hope for...........

What an utter prick. Why are you getting yourself so upset and wound up over a console that you don't own. It's just weird!

What an utter prick. Why are you getting yourself so upset and wound up over a console that you don't own. It's just weird!

Sounds like your getting a little bit more worked up more than i am quoting a post from 6 days ago to try start more shit, I've owned 2 of them and plan on getting a 3rd. Im a gamer that plays games on all consoles rather than a fanboy that dismisses consoles or games on other systems ;)

Sounds like your getting a little bit more worked up more than i am quoting a post from 6 days ago to try start more shit, I've owned 2 of them and plan on getting a 3rd. Im a gamer that plays games on all consoles rather than a fanboy that dismisses consoles or games on other systems ;)

Naw you're a Xbox fanboy wanker

Naw you're a Xbox fanboy wanker

What a strange strange way to talk. At 25-26 you should be over the "Xbox fanboy wanker" talk. Get yourself a PC & XO to go with ya PS4 and grow up a bit.

Puck The Fope haha still nae baws

At least DinViesel is happy (He must be Puck The Fope's brother ffs)

:rolleyes:

Is NBA 2K14 worth getting?

No interest in Basketball at all..

i used to be an avid fan of the bulls many moons ago with players like jordan, scotty pippen and boston celts (i know) larry bird, loved jordan vs bird game on the sega mega drive and a few other b ball games but then i gave up till 2k released their first basketball games and now i'm hooked on them, nba live has jack shit on 2k's version.

ps if you have a ps4 camera, don't swear as you'll get tech foul for swearing.

I don't think you understand how to answer a fucking question.

.. Mate

calm down mate fuck sake,do you understand how humour works ?

All I'm saying is if your going to buy a game make sure that you have some sort if interest in the type of game that it is,wether it's a shooter,racer or sports game,if u don't u could be setting yourself up for dissapointment.

godfather bought it and has said he's shite at because he's not familiar with how basketball games are supposed to be played,apart from the obvious that you have to get the ball in the hoop,there's different plays and tactics that help In winning the game.it's your money mate,but 50 to 60 quid is a bit of a gamble on something you're not sure of... Mate :P