Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Threatning people online

Trolling threads

Sad as fuck :lol:

No wonder you are seen as a joke figure on here brendan.

Who did i threaten? C'mon man up ffs...stop being a wee wishaw poof! (Kidding on your from Glasgow wits that about, We wouldnae have you you'd get booted backed to Wishy)

I've heard The Order is only going to be 6 hours long...Should be able to complete it without needing to charge your pad or without it falling apart...Result.

Who did i threaten? C'mon man up ffs...stop being a wee wishaw poof!

I've heard The Order is only going to be 6 hours long...Should be able to complete it without needing to charge your pad or without it falling apart...Result.

I'm sure we all have made our minds up to ignore you when we look at the PES 2014 thread.

"It's pure the best game oot noo, nae pyro nae party"

Game was half complete and Konami bombed and lost the Brazilian market because of it :lol:

You are the MTAF of the gaming section.

To Brendan!

just met the doctor,pants were filled mate.determined to finish it,had it since the 5th of feb :D you been back on yet ?

I can't seem to get by that bit where you have to switch the power systems on n the guys burst down the door n hunt you down.

Hiding under matress and in lockers, always get caught :lol:

Both of them should have been games consoles but Microsoft wanted a slice of the pie Sony went after this gen with being an entertainment tool (basically an interactive tv that happens to allow games to be played to.) I feel done properly this can be profitable but Sony got it wrong last time and MS seem to have done the same this gen.

As a tech demo Ryse would have been fine but i agree that its lazy to release something that has only been worked on with on aim in mind

ryse was originally a kinect game mate,then they changed at the last minute during development and made it a controller only game,that says it all really.

Who did i threaten? C'mon man up ffs...stop being a wee wishaw poof! (Kidding on your from Glasgow wits that about, We wouldnae have you you'd get booted backed to Wishy)

insults are the first sign of losing an argument,just saying.