Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Wii U has better games than PS4/XO

Where did Dragon Age come from? I've never even heard of it untill reading about it from yourself :lol:

How's that possible!? :lol: It's published by EA and they've been ramming it down everyone's throats for well over as year! (it was showcased at all the major conventions and shows including E3)

It's made by Bioware.. the same guys who make the Mass Effect games.

The first Dragon Age was out in 2009 and it was billed as a spiritual successor to Baldurs Gate. Wasn't a huge seller on the consoles but it did well enough.. was far better received by the the PC gaming community and it won a shit tonne of awards.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is currently free on the PlayStation 4.. Offer ends tomorrow though so get it downloaded as soon as possible!

Street Fighter 5 is a PS4 exclusive.. also features cross platform multiplayer with the PC.

I paid £30 for that a few months back :(

Where was Sony's VR headset? I thought the best thing about the show was Until Dawn...Atmosphere was amazing!!!

We win #55 and this game comes out then I can die happy

The two things i hate in modern gaming are in this video...Lighting up enemies so you always know where they are and invisibility :(

The two things i hate in modern gaming are in this video...Lighting up enemies so you always know where they are and invisibility :(

You can turn off the enemy tagging mate,and stealth camo has been in MGS since the first one,I'm sure it will be properly balanced in the game especially for multiplayer.

The Blu ray drive in my console has stopped reading discs.. just does a skipping noise then the game icon turns into a "disc unrecognizable" message.

Raaaaage.

Sounds like my experience with 2 PS3's. The lasers in Playstations have always been it's downfall...You've been hammering Dragon Age too much ;)

Sounds like my experience with 2 PS3's. The lasers in Playstations have always been it's downfall...You've been hammering Dragon Age too much ;)

Haha i haven't had the time for DA this week.. Only been able to play for small periods so it's limited me to playing FIFA.

Still got the box and the receipt, so i'm going to pop into Argos tomorrow and try and blag it. Only thing is i'm missing my bundled copy of Killzone.. though i should be able to pick up a cheap pre-owned copy if need be.

Haha i haven't had the time for DA this week.. Only been able to play for small periods so it's limited me to playing FIFA.

Still got the box and the receipt, so i'm going to pop into Argos tomorrow and try and blag it. Only thing is i'm missing my bundled copy of Killzone.. though i should be able to pick up a cheap pre-owned copy

Hope you get a new one, If not get on the phone to Sony and kick up fuck

rangersmedia-1418522359-U90682.jpg

Been looking at different bundles for a while now and none of them have taken my fancy tbh,so I've went down this route.PS4+Wolfenstein,Metro Redux and Shadow of Mordor for the above price all brand new.

Though the price of the PS4 is £270 plus 6 quid delivery by a new seller that's just launched,with another at £299 inc delivery by someone who's got a 5 star rep.Hopefully going to get around to getting this in January though I have no idea what the Jan sales are like on Amazon.