Iakona

Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

aye it's a strange one mate,considering the dualshock glows blue when you're using it.

It's the opposite to the console

Controller flashes white before turning blue

Console flashes blue before turning white.

I think if you use the controller to turn on the console they change colour simultaneously.. although can't say for sure as my PS4 is currently somewhere in England at the moment. :(

Doesn't really bother me to be fair!

It's the opposite to the console

Controller flashes white before turning blue

Console flashes blue before turning white.

I think if you use the controller to turn on the console they change colour simultaneously.. although can't say for sure as my PS4 is currently somewhere in England at the moment. :(

Doesn't really bother me to be fair!

me neither mate,as mines is tucked under the tv unit,away from my 4 year old,so i don't see it,but would blue should have been the clear option.

Hoping the misses has bought my Far Cry 4 for Christmas. Graphics on it looks incredible, never bought any Far Cry games before but this one looks too good to miss out on.

Anybody on here have it or played it?

Far Cry 3 was incredible! Only played Far Cry 4 for around 2 or 3 hours but it's as if they have took all the fun out of it. The setting is no where near as good as FC3 either. Gutted as FC3 along with Uncharted 2 & Tomb Raider were best best games of last gen for me.

So i was starting to think this PS4 was a bad idea...Downloaded The Last Of Us (41gb in 4 hours...Sony have sorted their servers out) Wow! Was not expecting that much of an improvement! Game looks stunning very PC like with how clean it looks! And i forgot how amazing the intro is! Playing in 60fps makes a massive difference! ND games are always a bit iffy aiming wise due to input lag they have in their 30fps games...Every ND game from now on has to be 60fps which they have said will be the case! Played that for a couple of hours, Then went onto Driveclub which i can safely say is the best looking nxt-gen game so far...The lighting is incredible as is the weather and once you get used to the odd physics it is pretty fun at times...4 hours later was still playing...And really enjoying the pad i'd of wanted to turn the PS3 off after 2 hours due to the DS3. Then before hitting the sack played P.T...even though i have watched it i was still shitting myself :lol: After 6 or 7 hours the pad needed recharged i think Sony must of put a watch sized battery in the thing :lol:

I bought an extended charger so I've never really got it out the charge.

PS3 controller feels alien now when holding it.

I recharged it overnight through the computer any way to tell when it's charged or charging? Didnt seem to be any lights on it to say charging or finished.

iBear likes this

Picked up the evil within limited edition for £22. It's down just now in game but the offer ends today, for anyone that was planning to pick it up.

Brilliant game, story is pretty difficult to follow though but gameplay is great, a good old fashioned survival/horror game.

I recharged it overnight through the computer any way to tell when it's charged or charging? Didnt seem to be any lights on it to say charging or finished.

Could be wrong but I think it goes a dull orange colour when fully charged?

Usually I just push ps button to see how many bars it's at.

Don't think it goes a colour when it's low, just the message that comes on the screen.

Just connect it with the cable and it works fine. I broke all my PS3 ones with COD rage, lol when i was younger and stupid.

Works without the cable now too... Sony secretely released a patch for it. Although you still can't turn the console on and off with it.. (nor does the PS button work)

Also worth noting not all games work with the DS4 either... can find a list of compatible titles on reddit.

Works without the cable now too... Sony secretely released a patch for it. Although you still can't turn the console on and off with it.. (nor does the PS button work)

Also worth noting not all games work with the DS4 either... can find a list of compatible titles on reddit.

GTA V online wouldnt work with it :(