Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I first got into the series with BC1 on the 360 and loved it ever since,though with BF3 and 4 I've got to be honest and say that I don't like the direction that EA seem to be taking it in.Seen it before with COD,once you start releasing games every year the quality of them drops drastically,looking forward to Battlefront though as that seems to be a BF game with a Star Wars theme.

I go all the way back to BF 1942 mate. Only one haven't played at any length is BC1 funnily enough. Passed me by unfortunately. I was late in getting a 360 and by the time BC2 appeared I was onto PS3. Loved that game :D

Aye the game was class,the Vietnam expansion was really well done as well,shooting cunts left right and center in a chopper with Fortunate Son blasting on the radio :lol:

loved the vietnam expansion,hill 137 was my favourite map.

would love it if dice made a vietnam bf,failing that ww2 would be my other choice.

loved the vietnam expansion,hill 137 was my favourite map.

would love it if dice made a vietnam bf,failing that ww2 would be my other choice.

Had these before the match started then depending if your team won or lost there would be a wee story to go along with it :lol: The thing I probably liked most about the BC games was that they were simple,none of this 9-10 optics for your assault rifle and daft weapon skins nonsense.

Had these before the match started then depending if your team won or lost there would be a wee story to go along with it :lol: The thing I probably liked most about the BC games was that they were simple,none of this 9-10 optics for your assault rifle and daft weapon skins nonsense.

it's lock on weapons e.g stinger,and audio spotting that does my nut in mate,have to put a silencer on my m416 so every cunt on the map doesn't know where iam everytime i pull the trigger.

it's lock on weapons e.g stinger,and audio spotting that does my nut in mate,have to put a silencer on my m416 so every cunt on the map doesn't know where iam everytime i pull the trigger.

Despise the lock on weapons,choppers have to deal with a lot of shit,tanks trying to snipe them,other choppers,jets,rpgs never mind having some crusty bum arsehole using fire and forget easy mode launchers.

SRAW or nothing for me (tu)

Despise the lock on weapons,choppers have to deal with a lot of shit,tanks trying to snipe them,other choppers,jets,rpgs never mind having some crusty bum arsehole using fire and forget easy mode launchers.

SRAW or nothing for me (tu)

yip metal coffins is all they are mate.you'll maybe get a few kills with one,but you can bet your arse you'll never last more than a few minutes,as their defence perks are shite.

only use them to try get from a to b if there are no jeeps etc around.they really need to buff them in the next installment.