Microsofts Free Games

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

What's the latest free game?Not been on the Xbox alot lately but hopefully get a wee shot tonight after wrapping the fecking Xmas presents.

Kilwinning Loyal is in for a right treat...Gears of War is the free game...Amazing and by far the best one out of the series.

Got that one mate at the start of the month usually there's another one out about the 16th (tu)

I have Gears of War and it is good still fucking ancient though and going for about a fiver new nowadays.

Its Shoot Many Robots thats on now a fantastic wee arcade side scrolling shooter with RPG elements but you guessed it im still annoyed by the fact that for the very last game they are giving away they give away.a 67p Arcade game.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Gears of War and it is good still fucking ancient though and going for about a fiver new nowadays.

Its Shoot Many Robots thats on now a fantastic wee arcade side scrolling shooter with RPG elements but you guessed it im still annoyed by the fact that for the very last game they are giving away they give away.a 67p Arcade game.

Sleeping Dogs is the free game tomorrow mate :wink:

Yes it is :D

IRUBWwi.jpg

As i said earlier our free game meant to be the Alan Wake add on (i get the offers from them aftee signing up to the site after buying the game)

Having said rhat this is more like it Microsoft why havent you been putting games like this or Fable 3 out all along rather than ancient or arcade games.

As i said earlier our free game meant to be the Alan Wake add on (i get the offers from them aftee signing up to the site after buying the game)

Having said rhat this is more like it Microsoft why havent you been putting games like this or Fable 3 out all along rather than ancient or arcade games.

Alan wake is part of the winter sales too mate,enjoy and Happy New Year mate :)

A whole year?! Lol (tu)

Afraid so mate I've got too much other household goods I'll be needing to buy next few months and also still got shitloads of games on the 360 to keep me occupied for now,so I'll just need to listen to use guys and my mates go on about it till next Xmas :lol: when hopefully I'll get a good bundled deal,Happy new year mate :thumbup:

Afraid so mate I've got too much other household goods I'll be needing to buy next few months and also still got shitloads of games on the 360 to keep me occupied for now,so I'll just need to listen to use guys and my mates go on about it till next Xmas :lol: when hopefully I'll get a good bundled deal,Happy new year mate :thumbup:

Happy new year dude. If I come in to some cash I'll buy you one to save you the pain :D(tu)