Call of Duty Ghosts

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played every COD since COD4 but have no interest in buying this. Still playing BLOPS 2 and enjoying it.

My COD4 got hacked the other week. All stats reset and now when I play my weapons are invisible and I can't create classes. Had fecking 16 days playing time on that game, was gutted.

Played every COD since COD4 but have no interest in buying this. Still playing BLOPS 2 and enjoying it.

My COD4 got hacked the other week. All stats reset and now when I play my weapons are invisible and I can't create classes. Had fecking 16 days playing time on that game, was gutted.

stick it back on and you'll probably get hacked again with someone reinstating all weapons maxed up. happened to me a few times.

• 1 month later...

anyone else finding ghosts too easy online now? play time is less than 24 hours and i'm only at rank 27, absolutely trouncing the lobbies and coming out top of my team almost every time. Started on the main game, quite good to be fair, decent story (tu)

anyone else finding ghosts too easy online now? play time is less than 24 hours and i'm only at rank 27, absolutely trouncing the lobbies and coming out top of my team almost every time. Started on the main game, quite good to be fair, decent story (tu)

I'm at rank 36 and played it less than BF which is crazy but the bullet damage is far better than BF which is why I keep playing.

My squad points is at 187 so I could unlock everything in perks.

Do new guns get unlocked on this or is it just the ones you see?

I'm at rank 36 and played it less than BF which is crazy but the bullet damage is far better than BF which is why I keep playing.

My squad points is at 187 so I could unlock everything in perks.

Do new guns get unlocked on this or is it just the ones you see?

not sure mate, you probably need to pay for more guns with map packs as per BLOPS2. I just use a Honey Badger and Kasset grenade launcher with IED, killing every cunt with those 2. Killstreaks are just the standard radar, dug and Maniac

not sure mate, you probably need to pay for more guns with map packs as per BLOPS2. I just use a Honey Badger and Kasset grenade launcher with IED, killing every cunt with those 2. Killstreaks are just the standard radar, dug and Maniac

Same with the honey badger.

My perk is ammo, sprint and more bullet damage with killsteak

Enemy scan scope and standard radar, dog and maniac.

Want a change of uniform but not sure how to get those either.

There will DLC guns with the Map Packs. I hated how i couldnt turn off DLC in Black Ops 2, the DLC had low player counts, shit connections and tryhards. Might skip DLC this year. Only bought them all last year due to Zombies or i would have stopped at the 2nd map pack.

Cunts!

How much is the DLC's generally?

Are they really worth it in all honesty..

Last year you get 4 MP maps and a zombie map for £11. Probably not worth it tbh. This year its 4 MP maps, 1 extinction map and a dlc gun with each pack i think. Would be better spending the £40 on a new game but i probably will end up buying them anyway.

poster-stand.jpg

Won't be buying this DLC, the first DLC i haven't bought. Fed up of unstoppable dogs and panic lunge knifes killing me constantly aswell as the fact everyone and there gran loves using IEDs. Spawns are still an utter joke aswell. I simply have no faith in IW to make a good COD game. They failed badly with MW3 and i think Ghosts is only slightly better than that utter mess. I just prefer Treyarchs games as the spawns are fine, they don't really get hacked and there isn't anything that is super overpowered. I never played COD4 and only played MW2 after it was ruined by hackers and One Man Army Danger Close Noob Tubers but the originally IW were atleast innovative in there games unlike this mob that have taken over. In some respects i hope Titanfall destroys COD badly so they have to make massive changes such as a new game engine (they promised that for Ghosts however it is simply just adding furthers things onto the Quake engine have used for COD4) and full dedicated servers for atleast Next Gen. I honestly don't know if i am in a dedicated server or host server most of the time. Been getting a bunch of migrations on PS4 recently with connection getting worse. Activision need to realise that to make money they have to spend money, i hope that Ghosts poor games sales compared to Black Ops 2 and MW3 will prove that point that people are getting disappointed in the franchise.

poster-stand.jpg

Won't be buying this DLC, the first DLC i haven't bought. Fed up of unstoppable dogs and panic lunge knifes killing me constantly aswell as the fact everyone and there gran loves using IEDs. Spawns are still an utter joke aswell. I simply have no faith in IW to make a good COD game. They failed badly with MW3 and i think Ghosts is only slightly better than that utter mess. I just prefer Treyarchs games as the spawns are fine, they don't really get hacked and there isn't anything that is super overpowered. I never played COD4 and only played MW2 after it was ruined by hackers and One Man Army Danger Close Noob Tubers but the originally IW were atleast innovative in there games unlike this mob that have taken over. In some respects i hope Titanfall destroys COD badly so they have to make massive changes such as a new game engine (they promised that for Ghosts however it is simply just adding furthers things onto the Quake engine have used for COD4) and full dedicated servers for atleast Next Gen. I honestly don't know if i am in a dedicated server or host server most of the time. Been getting a bunch of migrations on PS4 recently with connection getting worse. Activision need to realise that to make money they have to spend money, i hope that Ghosts poor games sales compared to Black Ops 2 and MW3 will prove that point that people are getting disappointed in the franchise.

MW3 is better than Ghosts it is sad to say that i am back to playing Black Ops 2 and have been after less than a month of Ghosts it is the worst shooter ive ever played i hate it with a passion.

The animation is smoother when you run and i like the sliding rather than dolphin dives but that doesnt make up for the disaster the rest of the game is.

MW3 is better than Ghosts it is sad to say that i am back to playing Black Ops 2 and have been after less than a month of Ghosts it is the worst shooter ive ever played i hate it with a passion.

The animation is smoother when you run and i like the sliding rather than dolphin dives but that doesnt make up for the disaster the rest of the game is.

It's decent on PS4 tbh. MW3 though i ended up hating it so much i stopped playing it. Only so many times i could stand getting Stealth Bombed and EMP'd by someone running support. The Stealth Bomber ruined so many MOABs for me as i would hide in a building on a 20 gun streak and it would still kill me :(

It's decent on PS4 tbh. MW3 though i ended up hating it so much i stopped playing it. Only so many times i could stand getting Stealth Bombed and EMP'd by someone running support. The Stealth Bomber ruined so many MOABs for me as i would hide in a building on a 20 gun streak and it would still kill me :(

20 gun streak you know what fuck you my best ever is 10 you show off :lol:

Oh and havent played it on either of the next gen consoles yet (only played a bit of Battlefield 4 on the Xbox) but my mate who all he played for almost 5 years was the various installments of Call of Duty has ditched it for FIFA.