please just go McCoist

GOAT

His job description is manager, yes. He just doesn't have a great deal going for him that makes him fit for the job.

Thank fuck we have 20x the budget everyone else in the league has.

Same with 9IAR and the little general era

His job description is manager, yes. He just doesn't have a great deal going for him that makes him fit for the job.

Thank fuck we have 20x the budget everyone else in the league has.

Aye I agree on the budget part but no other manager in the league has a fraction of the pressures; a fan base of gigantic proportions demanding success, a board from a ghastly soap opera, an agenda driven mhedia and the sons of satan creating more chaos

You are fucking at it. :lol:

11 league wins out of a possible 11, a mere 2 weeks since the Brechin game where McCoist made all the right changes to come back with a win from 3-1 down, not to mention a far higher standard of play being shown this season already. This is one of the most laughable McCoist-bashing threads I've ever read on here. Fuck me, on a night like that and you're expecting Rangers to play like Barcelona. There was no way either team was going to be able to play pretty football tonight!

Thankfully, despite what many choose to believe, the general consensus among the Rangers support is not represented accurately on forums like this one.

At it fuck all. Everyone around me at Ibrox can see it, most of my bus can see it. The only person "at it" is McCoist and being a manager.

Aye I agree on the budget part but no other manager in the league has a fraction of the pressures; a fan base of gigantic proportions demanding success, a board from a ghastly soap opera, an agenda driven mhedia and the sons of satan creating more chaos

True. Although I'm not sure what the latter has to do with his inability to change our style of play or make changes when needed.

Although I think the tone of this thread is all wrong there were a lot of people around me tonight getting very frustrated with our style of play....we really do need a plan b and need to find a way to get more width and pace into our attacks as teams are learning how to play against us now after our strong start!

Smith had 13 years of experience before taking the reigns, even working alongside the greatest ever in Alex Ferguson.

Wasn't McCoist at about 7, mixed between internationals, champions league, UEFA cup final and winning domestic trophies. It's not like he took over as a rookie - if you are going to use Walter as a comparison, that's all I'm saying