Boxing and MMA

On 03/03/2020 at 14:04, fuckthespl said:

Yes, from memory I think Costa tore his bicep either because of the Romero match or just after it. Costa was the natural contender so I imagine he will face the winner of Adesanya vs Romero.

I think he rushed back from the surgery and that’s put him back another 9 months or so.

Fair fucking play to Adesanya, should be some fight on Saturday.

Couple cracking KOs on the card last week, main event.

On 03/03/2020 at 14:52, lidorfc said:

Thought Romero beat Costa tbh.

I like both Costa and Romero but thought Costa deserved to win that fight. Romero had Costa up against the cage several times but just stepped back and never took advantage. He also spent most of the time just messing about and sticking his tongue out at Costa. I hope he is more ruthless against Adesanya. 

1 hour ago, fuckthespl said:

I like both Costa and Romero but thought Costa deserved to win that fight. Romero had Costa up against the cage several times but just stepped back and never took advantage. He also spent most of the time just messing about and sticking his tongue out at Costa. I hope he is more ruthless against Adesanya. 

I am probably biased tbf 😂

3 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Yass who’s staying up for adesanya romero!? Style bender will wipe the floor with this cuban cunt 

Calling him out instead of waiting for Costa could backfire completely tbh😂 42 but an absolute unit.