UFC live.

3,727 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

Is this for Alvarez belt ? 

Aye mate

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Aye mate

So wen is that cunt ever gonna defend his belt ? 

52 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

He'll never fight at FW again IMO. He must've just about killed himself making weight the last couple of times. He looked like a final stage AIDS victim at the Aldo weigh-in. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, lutonblue said:

Dana has said after the fight he's giving the 145 belt up. Whether that's true or remains to be seen. Can't exactly trust him. 

It's all just so if Conor wins they can say he's the first to hold 2 belts at the same time (even though he's never defended it).

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Dana has said after the fight he's giving the 145 belt up. Whether that's true or remains to be seen. Can't exactly trust him. 

It's all just so if Conor wins they can say he's the first to hold 2 belts at the same time (even though he's never defended it).

(tu) but can't see it happening. Alvarez is surely going to do what he did to Pettis and nullify any offence from McGregor.  

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

:lol: 

:lol: everyone wants a piece of a McGregor PPV. Pretty embarrassing from Stephens. 

Conor owns another desperate little bitch

1 person likes this

That's all the wee arseholes back on Facebook pretending they're UFC experts already, just because McGregors on the card.

As much as I don't like the wee cunt as a person, he's fucking brilliant viewing and has taken UFC to a whole new audience. 

1 person likes this

McGregors patter is fucking superb. 

2 people like this

Stephens :lol:

God I wish it was Khabib vs McGregor. Genuinely can't imagine a more brutal beat down - Punk Gall levels of pummelling. 

I think Conor will win this (I'll probably change my mind on that at least 4 times before the fight though) and duck him for the rest of his days though :(

6 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

As much as I don't like the wee cunt as a person, he's fucking brilliant viewing and has taken UFC to a whole new audience. 

Just a pity it's an audience of WWE style clueless wee pricks

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Stephens :lol:

God I wish it was Khabib vs McGregor. Genuinely can't imagine a more brutal beat down - Punk Gall levels of pummelling. 

I think Conor will win this (I'll probably change my mind on that at least 4 times before the fight though) and duck him for the rest of his days though :(

Khabib has done hee haw to merit a fight with Conor.

He fucked off for a few years and now has to earn a shot like everyone else.

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Khabib has done hee haw to merit a fight with Conor.

He fucked off for a few years and now has to earn a shot like everyone else.

#1 ranked fighter in the division is beneath a fight with a guy who's never fought in the division? Let's get real here, if ufc was purely about athletic competition it'd be Alvarez vs Khabib, it's not though - and that's not me complaining, I love this card. I get what you're saying, only point was its a fight I'd love to see. We won't see it though, McGregor won't go anywhere near him if he beats Alvarez.  

5 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

#1 ranked fighter in the division is beneath a fight with a guy who's never fought in the division? Let's get real here, if ufc was purely about athletic competition it'd be Alvarez vs Khabib, it's not though - and that's not me complaining, I love this card. I get what you're saying, only point was its a fight I'd love to see. We won't see it though, McGregor won't go anywhere near him if he beats Alvarez.  

He vanished for a few years, he's hardly going to walk into a title fight against the top fighter in the sport ffs :lol: 

I'd like to see the fight too (before he fucked off Khabib was looking immense) but you have to earn it especially after such a long hiatus

Khabib needs to prove he can stay healthy for a year before they should let him near a title fight.

mcgregor has just went 1-1 with a top ten lightweight and is rewarded with a shot at the title ?? joke of an organisation.

hardly surprising it was an entertainment company that bought them

1 person likes this

I completely understand why he does it, but the novelty of McGregor wore off for me a long time ago.

Sometimes he'll still come out with a superb put down "who the fuck is this guy?" for example but generally speaking I'm sick to death of listening to the cunt now.

I'm sick of all his dick riding bandwagon jumping fanboys too.

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

Khabib needs to prove he can stay healthy for a year before they should let him near a title fight.

He'll be very, very lucky to get his title shot anytime soon. Outside of his history of injuries, I'd bet the UFC don't want the inconvenience of a champ who doesn't fight during Ramadan and isn't exactly a huge draw :lol:

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

He won't have a choice 

CM said last night that he sees his future at 155 so the fight has to happen 

personally i I want to see Aldo fight him again. IMO of the fight went long enough, Aldo would have won the last 2-3 rounds but it's all hypothetical. 

If Alvarez wins it will be another rematch like Diaz

With the new owners WME / IMG taking over comes a few celebrity investors it seems:

Ctm9cldWIAAkA8N.jpg

What an odd list of celebrity investors :lol:

Did anyone else catch that Russian fighting organisation thing that was at the Hydro the night? ACB 47: Braveheart or some shite?

Robert Whiteford won by decision and looked fucking terrible in the process. Norman Parke won too and looked shite as well.

On the other hand Saul Rogers won and looked pretty good doing so. Bit of a shame something was fucked up with his visa application on the run up to that TUF finale (don't know the ins and outs, something about lying about past criminal history) otherwise he'd easily still be with the UFC right now.

On a totally different note, UFC fighter Josh Samman was found on Friday night unresponsive and is currently in a coma. Suspected overdose from heroin. He's been quite open about his past problems with drugs - it's a shame he's fallen back into that.

Brandon Moreno just became my favourite MMA fighter 

1 person likes this

Bit of a pisstake UFC 204 is timed for the yanks when its the Brit defending his title in Manchester.