gogzy

UFC live.

3,663 posts in this topic

UFC coming back to Glasgow July 16th

 

Can't imagine the line up will be that great given how shit the London card looks this weekend...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

UFC London on BT right now. 

Good head kick to take Pickett  out ,turned it off for match of the day tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Good head kick to take Pickett  out ,turned it off for match of the day tho 

It was a cracker. 

Topper in the main event too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

It was a cracker. 

Topper in the main event too.

Just catching up the now 👍,would love to go to UFC ,maybe next time in London ,when is Glasgow again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fucking left hook,lights out Christmas tree:guns:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty shite fights IMO..

What will the Glasgow one be like??

:belm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glasgow is Sunday, July 16th.

I do wish they would waken up a wee bit with these tours, I want to see UFC in my own surroundings but that means folk like Overreem, McGregor, Cormier etc. It doesn't mean I want to see the card filled with British fighters. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Paul Craig and Joanne Calderwood on it but apart from that I want to see the best.

The card will be disappointing but I'll still be there 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Glasgow is Sunday, July 16th.

I do wish they would waken up a wee bit with these tours, I want to see UFC in my own surroundings but that means folk like Overreem, McGregor, Cormier etc. It doesn't mean I want to see the card filled with British fighters. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Paul Craig and Joanne Calderwood on it but apart from that I want to see the best.

The card will be disappointing but I'll still be there 

When they zuffa first brought the UFC to the uk the first 2 cards I went to were cro cop v gonzaga and rampage v Henderson with great undercards now we are getting hit with utter shite and zero value for money 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

When they zuffa first brought the UFC to the uk the first 2 cards I went to were cro cop v gonzaga and rampage v Henderson with great undercards now we are getting hit with utter shite and zero value for money 

Ffs I didn't know that was on previous ones.

Needs sorted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Ffs I didn't know that was on previous ones.

Needs sorted.

The rampage v Henderson fight was maybe the biggest in mma at the time rampage was UFC champ and Hendo was the pride champ.

even Newcastle had bj penn v Diego Sanchez times have changed and these uk cards are weak 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Good head kick to take Pickett  out ,turned it off for match of the day tho 

Never watched ufc much before, but saw that last night. Some kick but his punches were really weird after the guy went down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent fight there!

Anybody watching the prelims?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good one, brutal!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Decent fight there!

Anybody watching the prelims?

Nah, normally would be but out for the game.  Good prelims?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Nah, normally would be but out for the game.  Good prelims?

Good so far!

What game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Brooks gets his cunt kicked in....

So he will probably win

:angrywillie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Nah, normally would be but out for the game.  Good prelims?

Sheep? You cycling up mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Sheep? You cycling up mate?

:lol:

Naw I'm just going up Kirky to watch it, but if I stayed up to watch the UFC I'd have missed the game. Just watched the main and co-main event there, 2 weird ones. Rumble putting in a really really shit performance and Weidman fight getting called by the doctors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just can't take to Cormier at all. Hope Jones smashes him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some decent fights on this weekend. Flyweight title fight, Souza Vs Whittaker, Namajunas Vs Waterson, no really seen much of Waterson but Namajunas is a really good striker. Plus Jeremy Stephens is in action and so is big Roy Nelson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big weekend for Stevie Ray, fighting Joe Lauzon at fight night Nashville. Tough fight but can really make a name for himself if he comes through it. Hopefully quick turnaround too so he's ready for Glasgow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance from Whittaker at the weekend. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone signed up to the Fight Club?

If costs £78 for normal membership and gives you presale codes for upcoming events, dying to get to UFC Glasgow and considering signing up just to get early access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now